Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    With the injection of pheromone, Yue Xing's eyes gradually became clearer. He found that his body was still a little hot, but it was relieved a lot, and then he felt the licking and kissing of the glands in the back of his neck.

    He trembled, "Jian Jian..." Jian Lanyi,

    who was moving behind her, froze.

    Yuexing felt that Jian Lanyi had finally stopped, so he relaxed a little.

    Being temporarily marked by Jane twice, it always happened when she was in estrus and her mind was not clear. Now that he was awake, he felt a little embarrassed, so he called Jian Lanyi.

    Jian Lanyi looked at the red and swollen glands bitten by her, and her eyes gradually became darker. She didn't turn Yue Xing around until Yue Xing called her again.

    Yue Xing saw her expression, even the end of his eyes was red. Before he could speak, he heard Jian Lanyi say, "I..."

    He stopped again, just staring at him fixedly.

    What is Jane trying to say?

    Yue Xing asked.

    "It's nothing." She shook her head, reached out and gently wiped away the tears he had left before, "I'll take you to the infirmary."

    After arriving in the infirmary, Dr. Beta checked, and said, "It's time to enter estrus."

    Jane Lan Yi asked: "He entered suddenly during training, and taking inhibitors didn't help." It was very different from usual, and she needed to ask clearly.

    "This..." The doctor had a hard time. There were very few Omegas who came to see the doctor, and few of them heard that taking inhibitors didn't help.

    Yue Xing handed the inhibitor to the doctor, and there was still residual medicine in it.

    The doctor poured a drop, tested the ingredients with a machine, and found that there was no active ingredient that could inhibit Omega's estrus.

    He informed Jian Lanyi and the others of the result.

    Jian Lanyi was silent for a while, and then asked: "Doctor, do you want to check him again?" She always felt that it was a bit too coincidental.

    The doctor scratched his head, "Well, anyway, there may not be one day when I come to see a doctor."

    He stepped forward to help Yue Xing check carefully, and when he saw the glands in the back of his neck, he hissed.

    Yue Xing's face was a little red.

    The doctor didn't notice the glands, but noticed that there seemed to be light green medicinal liquid next to the glands.

    He took it off and tested it, "It's a drug that induces estrus in advance." After

    getting this result, Jian Lanyi felt relieved, and learned from the doctor that the medical alarm device in the training room had broken down in the past two days .

    She took Yue Xing out and told him: "Rest well, and pay attention to Puli, don't get too close to him."

    Yue Xing grabbed Jian Lanyi's hand, blinked his eyes, and said naively, " I won Puli, and you're mine."

    That's an idiot.

    But Jian Lanyi was still elated, "No matter what, I belong to you."

    But thinking of Yue Xing's innocent disaster, she withdrew her smile, "I'm sorry, this incident may have happened because of me. I dare not go Think, what would happen to you if I wasn’t here.” Could it