Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    After dealing with the poisonous frog beast, everyone found a clean place to rest temporarily.

    Chi Xiaoxiao exclaimed: "That frog beast has almost the same points as a super-large star beast."

    Ming Kaixin explained: "There is poison on it, and although that poison can't corrode the mecha, it is still relatively lethal. After listening to it ,

    Chi Xiaoxiao let out an ooh, and then said pleasantly, "Captain Qian has earned points!"

    Jian Lanyi finished listening, "Maybe I met Shan Haoyin and the others."

    Everyone counted together again, forget it Counting the current points and comparing it to the previous games, it is found that the performance is much better than the previous games.

    They were all vigorous youths, and they continued to fight star beasts after a short break.

    At 22 o'clock in the evening on the first day, it was the time to announce the points.

    It was the first time for Jian Lanyi to participate in the competition, and she was still not sure about the points ranking on the first day. She opened her eyes wide and watched, and then saw that Zhaohui was ranked second!

    In the ranking on the first day, Riyan ranked first, followed by Zhaohui, Yeying, and finally Senxi.

    It seems that because Captain Mori Xi has entered a susceptible period, the performance of the team has dropped significantly.

    Qian Qinxue and the others did seize the opportunity. The moment he learned that Captain Morixi had entered the susceptible period, he turned around and approached Riyan for temporary cooperation.

    The two parties agreed to jointly attack the Senxi team, and the cooperation will be disbanded when the attack is over.

    The Senxi team has no captain who can help fight, and has additional energy to protect the captain. Facing the joint offensive of the two teams, it is a little bit weak.

    At the beginning of this decline, Zhaohui and Riyan seized the opportunity to eliminate 4 people!

    Take it when you see it. They retreated after being eliminated.

    The rankings on the first day came out, and each team had its own ideas.

    To improve the ranking, it is nothing more than working hard to accumulate points, or pulling down the top team and stepping up with your own team.

    But Jian Lan thought it was much simpler for them. After all, the main task of their team in this competition was to kill the star beasts.

    Therefore, when the night is dark, they find a place to recharge their batteries and wait for them to wake up before continuing to hunt for prey.

    The moon was hanging high, and Jian Lanyi was keeping vigil.

    The Alpha sitting in front of the cave seemed to be indifferent, but in fact, his eyes did not stagger to every place outside the cave, and his ears were also raised, listening to the movement outside.

    After counting 35 rabbits passing by the hole, 8 cats, and 4 owls standing on the branches, Jian Lanyi felt a little strange.

    In previous night vigils, there were not so many animals around. Why are there so many on this map?

    She thought about it for a while, and put it down to the special situation of the map. Originally, this kind of place with abundant water and trees would breed many star beasts and animals.