Chapter 31

Chapter 31

    Jian Lanyi felt a little bored.

    But she didn't completely sink her face, and occasionally talked to Ke Chun along the way.

    Before arriving at the training ground, I heard a burst of shouting.

    "Come on! Come on!"

    What's going on?

    Jian Lanyi and Ke Chun walked near the training ground, only to find out that after they went to the infirmary, instructor Kuixi arranged a match on a whim, and the top three can move freely tonight.

    It happened to be Yuexing's turn to fight another Alpha recruit, and the two sides were at a stalemate, and the people present couldn't help cheering.

    The other recruits sat in a circle around the two people in the confrontation, so Jian Lan felt that they were particularly conspicuous when they arrived.

    Yue Xing naturally saw Jian Lanyi at a glance, and his moves became faster. Alpha's opponents were caught off guard, obviously did not expect Yuexing to make moves so quickly and lost the battle.

    As soon as Jian Lanyi came, she saw Yue Xing in the battle. When he was fighting, he changed from his usual cold feeling, and his whole body was much more energetic, like the morning light that just dawned.

    It seemed that he didn't pay attention to the injuries he would suffer during the battle and the medicinal liquid he had to soak every night.

    He only has the path he wants to stick to in his heart.

    Most of the depression in her heart dissipated at once.

    The entire empire may be just such an Omega, who loves to fight, and at the same time is still persevering, even if he is often injured, he has not flinched.

    After Yue Xing finished the competition, he walked towards Jian Lanyi, as if inadvertently, walked between Jian Lanyi and Ke Chun, and pulled Jian Lanyi to sit down together.

    Ke Chun:?

    Facing Yue Xing, Ke Chun always felt that he didn't dare to offend, so he obediently sat down beside him.

    Jian Lanyi: "Yue Xing, I seem to have missed the previous one."

    Yue Xing thought it was a pity that Jian Lanyi didn't see the battle, so he said, "There will be more later."

    It's just started now.

    After coming over for a while, it was Jian Lan's turn to get up. When she went up to fight, she naturally would not leave any room for her opponent, and ended the battle quickly and ruthlessly. Faster than any previous confrontation.

    When everyone saw her sitting quietly next to Yue Xing, they had the illusion for a moment, as if she was just trying to end the battle quickly so that she could sit near Omega.

    But how could the battle mad Alpha be enlightened? This must be their illusion!

    Then Jian Lanyi went up for a few more games, without delay at all, and the games ended quickly.

    There were also recruits who secretly commented, "This female A ended so quickly." Fortunately, no one else heard it.

    As the game progressed, there were only a few recruits left, besides her and Yue Xing, there were also Mu Qingxiao and Yue Feng.

    In the next match, Jian Lanyi will face Yue Xing, and Mu Qingxiao will face Yue Feng.

    Jian Lanyi and Yue Xing played, while Mu Qingxiao and Yue Feng were on the other side. Both sides are fighting at the same time.