Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    Rumors began to spread.

    Several of Jian Lanyi's friends heard this, but because they all knew the truth, they found it unbelievable, and because rumors were limited to wise men, they ignored them.

    When other people saw her friend, they didn't have any opinion after hearing it, presumably it was tacit consent, and the rumors intensified. Before Rhine was picked up and sent to prison, she yelled to Jian Lanyi, "Xiao Lanyi, wait until I come out to find you." The rumors became even more outrageous.

    Jian Lanyi was completely unaware of all this.

    The next day, Chen Ping announced the candidates for the team PK competition. Basically, everyone who was good at fighting was selected, except for Jian Lanyi, Mu Qingxiao, Yue Feng and others who appeared in the Imperial College, and Ding Huai, Jia Zhangxi.

    Carol was supposed to stay, but after expressing his thoughts to Chen Ping, he was also allowed to go back to participate in the team PK match.

    The Z-66 team has a total of forty-five people, and twenty-five people went to the team PK competition.

    Before leaving, Jian Lanyi applied to Chen Ping for an opportunity to communicate with others. She first called to say hello to Master and his wife, and then pressed Yuexing's communication number.

    Unexpectedly, no one answered.

    The communication phone rang with the message that Yue Xing had set up a long time ago, "I'm Yue Xing, I'm busy. Please leave a message."

    Even though Yue Xing didn't answer, Jian Lanyi felt a little relieved when she heard Yue Xing's voice.

    After a "beep", Jian Lanyi left a message, her voice was full of tenderness that was not usually there.

    ...

    Jian Lanyi and the others boarded the military interstellar spacecraft bound for Zhaohui Star, and it took them two days to arrive at Zhaohui Star.

    Zhaohui star, as the name suggests, is the best time to see it when the sun rises in the early morning, and the whole sky is filled with colorful rays of light.

    The colorful glow is not a weather phenomenon, but a star beast unique to Zhaohui star. It has a light body, neither a cloud nor a bird, with transparent but tough five wings, riding the morning breeze, flying high into the sky.

    The morning light shines through their bodies, refracting colorful colors.

    Jian Lanyi happened to be early in the morning when they arrived.

    Jian Lanyi stepped down from the interstellar spaceship first, and the powerful Alpha aura spread out. Under the reflection of thousands of rays of light, she looked like a powerful god descending from the sky.

    The two members of Z-01 who came to pick him up blinked their eyes, only to realize that they seemed to have an illusion just now.

    Seeing the members of Z-66, the two of them greeted them with big smiles.

    "Let's see, these are the young rookies in our army."

    One of them was very aggressive, rubbing Jian Lanyi's head, scratching Carol's face, and praised, "The rookies are cute. "

    Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. And I haven't been to Zhaohui Star yet!