Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    There was a knock on the door of the room.

    Yue Xing put on his clothes, he opened the door, it was Qin Guang.

    "Injured?"

    Qin Guang smelled the trauma spray on Yuexing's body, and his eyes became a little complicated. To be honest, he didn't understand why his friend, as an Omega, would want to go to Alpha's training course.

    "It's okay, the body is too fragile. It's just a virtual training injury. It should be better if you practice more."

    "Okay, it's just a traumatic injury. Be careful."

    Qin Guang still handed out the inhibitor in his hand, "Remember to fight."

    Jian Lanyi, in order to adapt to the prosthesis faster after class, went to the virtual training ground, opened a room, and challenged 10 Alphas in a row, and fought with whoever accepted it first.

    She stayed at the training ground, and Guangnao received a rejection letter.

    Jian Lanyi: Excuse me, rejection letters are relatively rare.

    Rejection letter content: I tm called you 10 times, I won't go. This is a little fat sheep that has been plucked 10 times, and Jian Lanyi decided to keep it.

    She picked another unfamiliar Alpha and sent it a challenge. Tonight, she will fight 10.

    Gradually, there are Alphas accepting the challenge. In order to adapt to the prosthetic limbs, Jian Lanyi used her bare hands to fight against other people's light knives/light whips at first, and then gradually used weapons.

    Every time a game is over, there is an extra Alpha in the academy who is loveless.

    In the last scene, Jian Lanyi rubbed her wrists. She watched a location refresh in front of her, and a reckless junior came out.

    Jian Lanyi: Maybe I didn't look carefully just now, and picked the reckless student.

    As soon as Gu Maoshi came up and found out that it was Jian Lanyi, he shouted Jian Shen excitedly, as excited as a fan meeting, oh no, actually it is.

    Jian Lanyi didn't want to talk nonsense with the little fans, she just went up to fight.

    While being beaten, Gu Maoshi showed his love:

    "Shen Jian, I am the administrator of your super chat, many people like you, hehe."

    "Oh!"

    "Our group of fans all admire you so much, Oh, it hurts!"

    "Jane, God Jane, can you sign me!" The

    system displayed a reminder that Jian Lanyi succeeded in the challenge.

    As soon as Jian Lanyi hit Gu Maoshi on the ground, she quickly left the room.

    The reckless junior's words are too dense, what did he just say? sign?

    It's too noisy, so I won't give it to him.

    Jian Lanyi finished training and was about to return to the apartment. On the way, she received a message from Lu Yuan:

    [Meet Jane tonight! And have intimate contact with her! 】

    There are a bunch of "envy" and "嘿嘤嘤" on the bottom.

    Jian Lanyi sometimes doesn't understand the world of fans, but it doesn't affect her understanding of the fact that there are a group of people who are very friendly to her.