Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Jian Lanyi and her group crossed their shoulders and went to the restaurant. The place for this dinner was recommended by Mu Qingxiao, which is a molecular cuisine restaurant.

    When they came to the store, they were a little hesitant when they saw the high-end and luxurious layout, the exquisite and elegant waiters, and the quiet environment, but they still walked in.

    The waiter served the side dishes lightly.

    Until they opened the menu-

    there were sky-high prices one after another.

    Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, and then looked at Mu Qingxiao in unison.

    Yue Feng asked weakly: "Captain, after we finish eating, we don't want to stay to wash the dishes, right?"

    Mu Qingxiao was tasting the side dishes, and said calmly, "It's okay, I have a VIP card, and I eat here for free for the rest of my life. .I brought you here because it doesn’t cost money and it’s delicious.”

    Invisibly showing off.

    After listening to the other four people, they let go of their arms and ordered immediately. They were already very hungry at this time, so they ordered whatever they wanted, and whatever they came to eat.

    Jian Lanyi was raised by her master since she was a child, and she belongs to the poorly raised Alpha. She has never eaten molecular cuisine, so she feels very fresh about it.

    She took a bite of the melon caviar, and the fresh and sweet juice burst in her mouth.

    The sweet and sour molecular pineapple pudding is her favorite.

    Others also looked delicious.

    Sure enough, it is the shop recommended by Mu Qingxiao. The most important thing is that it is cost-effective (?), and it deserves four thumbs up.

    ...

    After eating, Lu Yuan brought up the topic just now, and said with a little envy, "Ah Jian, so you are going to enter the army so soon?"

    Jian Lanyi: "I haven't promised Major Gu yet."

    "Colonel Gu's legion is almost the best among all the legions." Lu Yuan began to count the advantages. His ability to obtain information in unfamiliar fields is often impressive. "The scientific trainers equipped can help Alpha Exercise more scientifically and accurately; the regiment has strict discipline, Colonel Gu himself is also very capable, and he handles things fairly, and it is said that he is also very obsessed with fighting, which is about the same as Ajian."

    Jian Lanyi nodded, watching Lu Yuan say Feeling thirsty, I poured him a glass of cold-brew tomato-lime juice.

    Lu Yuan: It feels more sour, luckily there is sugar added.

    Mu Qingxiao and the three of them looked relaxed.

    Mu Qingxiao said softly: "I got a quota with excellent grades last school year. If you agree, we will go in almost in the same batch. The marching regiment will first conduct centralized training, and then decide to assign to specific regiments based on performance and advantages. Sometimes we can still train together."

    Yue Feng: "Me too." His grades are not bad.

    Lin Yuan turned to Lu Yuan: "Only you are left behind." He also obtained the spot in advance through his expertise in reconnaissance.