Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    Jian Lanyi hid for 4 hours, and did not appear in front of the Chaohui League team until the person in charge settled the people who came in.

    Qian Qinxue's complexion finally improved a little because the people watching the excitement were gone.

    "Your proposal yesterday is very good. Since you and Kaixin proposed it together, you will be responsible for killing the star beasts in the next competition."

    Jian Lanyi naturally agreed.

    "Also," Qian Qinxue looked over, "I heard that Omega is in Yeying, he is very powerful, you won't lose to him, right?"

    Jian Lanyi touched the tip of her nose and smiled flatteringly at her one time.

    Qian Qinxue: "...huh." After

    Qian Qinxue finished making arrangements, Jian Lanyi also devoted herself to training.

    On the other side, Yuexing also heard about this incident. Although his information was hidden in the news to protect Omega, the Yeying League team seemed to be aware of it.

    The difference with Zhaohui is that as soon as he arrived at the training ground today, Captain Allen came over and patted him on the shoulder.

    Alan said earnestly, "I don't agree with this marriage." Without

    a thought, Yue Xing asked tentatively: "Is it me and Jianjian?"

    Alan clenched his fists, "That's right. Although you and She is 100% compatible, but you don't have to be with her."

    In Yue Xing's ears, only: 100%!

    He opened his eyes wide in surprise, and his originally cold face became more cute, "100%?"

    Allen regretted telling Yue Xing, because he didn't know anything yet.

    If I had known that he would write a zero and say no, it would be fine.

    Ye Ying’s only Omega to Yue Xing is mostly protective. Although this Omega can make them scream, it doesn’t affect them to defend their own cabbage. arched.

    Yue Xing didn't see the captain's thoughts, he just raised his lips in a good mood, devoted himself to training, and thought about how to develop with Jian Jian in the future.

    While the captain and other team members were training, they were thinking about how to use the game to teach that Alpha a good lesson.

    Soon came the day of the game.

    The four captains took to the stage and began to talk harshly to each other.

    off stage.

    In the distance is the auditorium.

    Nearby are league teams.

    Since learning the news, Jian Lanyi has been unable to sleep for two nights, tossing and turning, but she is still a young Alpha, and she trains frequently, and she is full of energy at the moment, seeing Yuexing in the Yeying team.

    I don't know if Yuexing will be nervous and timid to participate in such a grand competition for the first time?

    Jian Lanyi forgot that it was her first time participating, and just wanted to encourage Yue Xing.

    Yue Xing noticed Jian Lanyi's gaze, and found that she was looking at him with a smile, and she was still talking with her lips.

    Yue Xing identified it, and it turned out to be "Come on, don't be afraid."