Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Jian Lanyi and his group were about to get on the flying mecha.

    Lu Yuan stepped up, and on a whim, he looked at the undersea tunnel and shouted: "Wait!".

    Jian Lanyi and others looked back: "What's wrong?"

    Lu Yuan pointed to the subsea tunnel. After some waves, one of the supporting pillars under it broke, but it was still firm.

    "Can we take a ride, the view of the seabed may be very beautiful!" Lu Yuan said curiously, looking like he really wanted to take a tunnel.

    Carol: "I sat over there once, and it was pretty fast. I have no objection."

    Jian Lanyi naturally has nothing to do. It is not impossible to sit in the tunnel and see the scenery of the seabed.

    The main switch of the subsea tunnel was at Yuefeng's side, so Lu Yuan contacted them and asked them to change the direction of the conveyor belt.

    After a while, the direction of the conveyor belt was reversed.

    They flew into the air one by one, and through precise micro-manipulation, they landed at the entrance of the subsea tunnel the next second after they got out of the flying mecha.

    Lu Yuan was very curious when he first entered, but after a while he got bored with the slow speed of the tunnel, and kept calling Yue Feng to "Hurry up" and "Hurry up."

    Yue Feng pushed the speed control lever to to the highest.

    "Xuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu of-

    " As for the beauty of the seabed, you can't even see it. Due to the very fast speed of the conveyor belt, they could only see a fast and blurred blue in their eyes.

    Then they were pushed to the exit one by one by the tunnel, and the Arhats began to be stacked.

    Yue Feng stood at the exit, with his hand still on the control lever, and said excitedly: "Is it very fast!"

    Jian Lanyi, who survived because of her quick reaction, gave a thumbs up, "Indeed."

    Standing closest to Jian Lanyi, Lu Yuan, who was carried out by Jian Lanyi, scratched his deformed hair.

    Carol, who was crushed at the bottom, had nothing to love: ...

    Damn it! Why am I at the bottom!

    To give the people on the ground time to get up and pack their bags, Jian Lanyi chatted with Yue Feng and the others.

    It turned out that when Yue Feng and Jia Zhangxi arrived, the four people on the side of Ethel and Lawrence hadn't woken up yet, and they were locked in the room in the lounge.

    In addition, they caught two waiters and confessed that they were brought over from a villa on an island, but they didn't know which island it was.

    No matter which planet you are on, there are relatively few people who can own independent islands and villas.

    Jian Lanyi asked Lu Yuan to check the location of each villa on Haichaoxing, according to the distance, take the images of the villas on the sea through satellites, and show them to the two waiters to identify them one by one.

    "It should be this! The flower garden is full of manjusawa! There is also a swimming pool in the villa, which is directly connected to the sea outside! Mr. Rhine lives in it." A waiter confirmed.