Chapter 10

Chapter 10 [Overhaul]

    Qin Guang anxiously took a few inhibitors, not forgetting to help Yue Xing get spare clothes, and rushed to the infirmary in a hurry.

    The teachers of the college have already sent Yuexing to the infirmary.

    There are also Omega students in the academy, and occasionally Omega students enter the estrus period and are sent to the infirmary to help deal with them, so the doctors in the academy have a lot of experience in dealing with them.

    When Qin Guang rushed over, although Yue Xing was still in a coma, he was in better condition, but his face was flushed and his breathing was short of breath.

    The doctor has already pasted the suppressant stickers on Yuexing, ready to take the suppressant, but it is just the spare suppressant of the college, in fact, it is not as effective as the suppressant specially developed by their Qin family.

    Qin Guang hurriedly handed the inhibitor he brought to the doctor, explaining that it was for Yuexing.

    The doctor took it over and looked at it, and said in surprise: "This is the most advanced one."

    Qin Guang nodded, helped Yuexing change his coat, and helped him wipe his sweat so that he could lie down more comfortably.

    The doctor injected Yuexing with the inhibitor brought by Qin Guang. Special inhibitors work quickly. In less than 10 minutes, Yue Xing's face returned to normal, and his breathing gradually became steady.

    When Yuexing's condition stabilized, Qin Guang took Yuexing back to the apartment.

    ...

    Yue Xing slowly opened his eyes, saw Qin Guang's face collapsed, and took out a restraint sticker, wanting to change it for him.

    "I... have entered the estrous period?"

    Qin Guang let out a rough "hmm".

    Omega has always regarded weakness as beauty, Yue Xing was an exception. Suddenly hearing such a rude sound from his friend, Yue Xing laughed out loud.

    "Don't be angry." "You're

    still laughing. I heard that Alpha, the fighting maniac in the academy, challenged you a few days ago. If you don't fight, your estrus won't come so fast."

    Yue Xing remembered that Jian Lanyi helped him before During training, I said, "No. I'll go find her."

    Qin Guang:?

    "You say you, it would be nice to take flower arrangement class and cooking class with me, but it's not bad to take acupuncture class together. It's not a good thing to start the estrus so early."

    Yue Xing put his hands on his head and said surprisingly: "However, she has never paid attention to those Omega who learn flower arranging."

    "Jane, Jian Lanyi?" Qin Guang was so frightened that he dropped all the stickers.

    "Well," Yue Xing pursed his lips, smiling proudly and a little complacently, "If I don't do this, how can I get her attention?"

    "Then you asked me to help research inhibitors before..." Before they met When he was young, Yue Xing urged him to help develop his powerful and special inhibitor, and it would be best if he would not emit pheromone even in a fight.

    "Hmm."

    "Then you ask me if pheromone can remove the bitterness..."

    Yue Xing frowned in distress, and touched the glands on the back of his neck, "It's a bit bitter, she probably doesn't like it."