Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Homecoming is like an arrow.

    Jian Lanyi and Carol speeded up and flew back to Z-66's camp.

    When they landed on the ground, the Z-66 people were still training, but their eyes had already secretly looked over.

    Rhine who was caught in front of Z-66: ... Oh, it's a joke.

    But he was calm and didn't make any fuss. When Chen Ping called someone to escort him, he was escorted down very quietly.

    Just walking halfway, she suddenly turned her head to Chen Ping and Jian Lanyi's direction, "It seems that I underestimated you."

    Jian Lanyi ignored him and let Rhine be taken down.

    Chen Ping came over to Z-66 and explained the situation this time, "Instructions from the superior, we can carry out the S-12 mission with Z-66. But in the legion team PK competition, we need to upgrade to the serial number within one month Among the top 40, there are no less than 5 soldiers who have won the title of "Elite".

    Otherwise, after a month, we can only pack and return to Zhaohui Star."

    One month!

    What is the concept of a month? Let's put it this way, their team is pure rookies, and the team ranked 65 entered the Legion at least a year earlier than them.

    In one month, they have to beat 26 experienced teams. During this month, they will continue to perform the S-12 mission.

    Very difficult.

    Chen Ping: "This is a challenge, but also an opportunity. I hope you will take good advantage of it. Considering that we need to carry out the task and refer to it, the superior specifically allows us not to participate in all the staff. I will select some people to go back to the competition on a voluntary basis, and some people Execute the mission. But you have to remember that you are one."

    After Chen Ping announced the news, he asked the Z-66 personnel to continue the drill, and he took Jian Lanyi and others to find Rhine.

    When the group arrived, Rhine was tied up in a rough tent.

    Rhine said leisurely at this time: "Major Chen, there is a certain deadline for your army to detain people without a license."

    Chen Ping: "Don't worry, I have already reported to Emperor Star to apply for inspection of your optical brain. data, and it was just passed.” Before he mentioned it, he was sent back several times.

    Chen Ping took out a report application form with a green approval stamp on it.

    Rhine lowered her face.

    Chen Ping: "Don't worry, we declare: we will not directly check your personal privacy, because we are completely invisible to the things in the machine, including everyone else in the empire. It will only check for suspicious data. But if If you have, you can go to prison to drink tea."

    Under Chen Ping's signal, Lu Yuan took out the machine, pointed the notch at Rhine's optical brain, and checked.

    Taking advantage of Rhine's optical brain being checked, Chen Ping asked Jian Lanyi to continue the interrogation.

    Jian Lanyi gestured to Carol, "Aren't you very good at interrogation? He will leave it to you."

    Carol is much more familiar with the aristocratic circle than Jian Lanyi, and he is even better at interrogation. He was just in the R-01 camp Here, if he is not in the state, interrogating Rhine with him, the effect will only be better.