Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Jian Lanyi has become a little absent-minded during the two days of fighting.

    She looked at the light brain frequently, and unconsciously opened the chat interface with Yuexing. This interface is still stuck in the message Yuexing sent her two days ago.

    Yue Xing: Thank you Jian Jian, I really like the ice cream you sent.

    And she didn't continue to reply.

    The teacher of the college informed the students to gather, and Lu Yuan came to find Jian Lanyi to set off together.

    …

    a wrecked starship hovers silently in the air, waiting to be rescued.

    Colonel Searle had just finished dealing with the backlog of military affairs, and he freed up his hand to ask a newcomer next to him, "When will the spaceship that was picked up arrive?"

    Because after boarding the interstellar spaceship, five of his subordinates accidentally ate food from other planets. Poisoned food, all foaming at the mouth and resting in bed. Colonel Searle could only temporarily call a newcomer to come up and top it off.

    This newcomer was Ding Huai, one of the undifferentiated people selected by Colonel Searle from other planets.

    Among the newcomers, Colonel Searle thought he looked smarter, so he called him.

    Ding Huai glanced at the location and estimated time of the rescue interstellar spacecraft, and replied: "Colonel, it is estimated that there is still half an hour."

    Colonel Searle looked at a certain planet in the black scene outside the spacecraft, and said plainly Ask, "What about your contemporaries? What are they doing?"

    Colonel Searle specifically emphasized to them last night that their group of newcomers has fallen far behind the group of Imperial College, and they need to speed up their training and lay a solid foundation.

    "Uh, Colonel, I saw them go to the training ground this morning." Ding Huai said honestly.

    Colonel Searle glanced at Ding Huai. He had also trained the recruits and knew what the recruits were like. Without the presence of an officer to supervise the recruits, the recruits would only be disorganized.

    "Turn on the monitor and let me take a look."

    It was only then that Ding Huai remembered that there was a surveillance camera in the training room. He hurriedly found the entrance of the surveillance camera. Before he could check it himself, he showed it to Colonel Searle.

    Colonel Searle looked at the surveillance screen, "...heh."

    This group of newcomers was even more disorganized than Colonel Searle thought. Colonel Searle forgot that the recruits he handled were all from Imperial College, and before coming here, they were all instructed by the teachers of Imperial College.

    This batch of Searle has not yet received such treatment.

    In the surveillance screen, there are a group of people holding light guns, but they seem to be playing house wine, playing shooting battles. I don't know who it is, standing in front of the monitoring eye, half-tied and holding a gun, suddenly, together with his companion, his upper body circles and shakes rhythmically.

    Ding Huai noticed that the colonel's face was getting worse and worse, so he leaned up to take a look, "..."

    He quickly changed the position of the monitoring eye.