Chapter 61

Chapter 61

    Song Qiyi entered the flying mecha, ready to fight the wind vulture.

    At this time, Fengjiu was very vigilant because he had just been attacked.

    As soon as Song Qiyi appeared, he found a cover and hid himself, not letting Fengjiu catch his figure.

    Although the wind vulture occupies a nest, most of the time, there are other companions living around it. The habit of caring for the cubs also makes them develop the habit of not easily attacking the surrounding walls, so as not to accidentally injure other cubs of the same kind.

    Song Qiyi took advantage of this, although the timing of his entry was when Fengjiu was most vigilant, but in this way, he avoided confrontation with such a behemoth.

    Song Qiyi silently counted the time in his mind, he guessed that after Feng Jiu let down his vigilance, he would quietly lurk behind him.

    Fengjiu seemed to be alert, turned his head away, but saw no one.

    Waiting for the opportunity for Feng Jiu to turn his head, Song Qiyi quickly hid under Feng Jiu's belly. Generally, for wind vultures to incubate eggs, male and female birds will take turns to hatch. The eggs are laid in the nest of the female birds, and the male birds go to hatch at regular intervals every day. Therefore, regardless of gender, wind vultures are always used to keeping a certain space under the belly when standing still.

    This gave Song Qiyi a chance to play.

    But if it is discovered by the wind eagle, it is likely to be kicked off the cliff.

    He held his breath, trying not to attract Feng Jiu's attention, before Feng Jiu had turned his head completely, he swung his light saber, and quickly struck Feng Jiu's tender abdomen.

    The wind vulture let out a long cry, waved its wings and quickly left the nest, because of the injury to the abdomen, the wind vulture was full of panic, fluttered its wings and slid, and fled away.

    AI: It is detected that the battle star beast has lost 20% of its vitality and is in a state of fleeing, and it will be recovered for treatment.

    Song Qiyi manipulated the flying mech to land, and as soon as he entered, he saw Z-66's thirsty or puzzled eyes.

    Song Qiyi: "Very good."

    Song Qiyi said in a deep voice: "Although Jian Lanyi's demonstration just now was short, you can see her style of play and Feng Jiu's attack style from those few moves.

    " A flying mecha can't resist it. At this time, it is not very wise to choose a hard steel from the front. It is also a way to attack from behind."

    "Generally speaking, in the wild, if you attack from behind, the success rate is 1. 56%.

    But—” Song Qiyi smiled, and said something that this group of freshmen would never know, “But this is the star beast battle field. Humans will be rescued by AI when they are seriously injured, and when star beasts multiply It will be passed on from generation to generation."

    "After so many years of tempering by the Zhaohui Army, those star beasts have gradually become more savvy and better at dealing with human attacks. Up to now, if you want to sneak up on Fengjiu from behind, the success rate , only 10.8% at most." Only

    then did Jian Lanyi figure out that when she fought with star beasts, she always had a feeling of being predicted.

    It turned out that this group of star beasts were beaten smart.