Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    When Mu Qingxiao is not operating the flying mech, she will wear a small light gun on her thigh, a set of light crossbows and arrows tied to her right elbow, and a bow on her back.

    As her name suggests, she must be above the sky in order to exert her maximum combat power.

    At this time, she had just finished speaking with Chen Ping, and she called, "...Brother."

    Mu Yu answered the phone, "Qingxiao? Whose communication number is this? What happened?"

    "Well, Major Yes. My mission was robbed." Mu Qingxiao cut to the chase.     "..." Mu Yu was silent for a moment, "I need to talk to grandpa about this matter, don't you want to tell grandpa

    through me?

    "

Yes, this is the first time he talked to his parents through him, could it be that there was a conflict? Mu Yu thought of many scenes in an instant, and couldn't help asking: "How long has it been since you called home?"

    "Half a year."

    Half a year is too long, and Mu Yu wanted to make an opinion, only to remember that she usually doesn't call when she is on a mission.

    "Oh, why don't you call grandpa directly? Are you having a conflict with him? Grandpa is getting old, so let's take a step back." Mu Yu instantly imagined the scene where grandpa was lying in the ICU due to gas disease.

    "Ah? Because, I only remember your number."

    Many scenes made up by Mu Yu's brain were instantly shattered, "Oh, that's it...hehe, let me tell grandpa, sister, is there anything else you want to tell me? "

    "...", Mu Qingxiao knew that her brother was unreliable, and she liked to make up her mind, so she couldn't help but take Mu Yu's words, "Eat more walnuts.

    " Make up all the brain cells to death.

    Mu Yu hung up instantly, and Mu Qingxiao answered with a "beep beep..." sound.

    Mu Qingxiao put down the communication phone, she returned to the team, and saw everyone discussing other things.

    Wu Nongnong: "This is called Xuancao, it is poisonous, and it will be poisoned when it touches the skin, but it is fried with sliced ​​scallops, it is very fragrant and goes well with rice..."

    Everyone asked what the rice was, and it was the kind that tasted glutinous last time ?

    Mu Qingxiao looked at the lively scene in front of her and wiped away the non-existing tears in the corners of her eyes (?).

    She was touched by herself. Today is a day to protect the Z-66 team and contribute to Z-66.

    Z-66, just wait, there will be good news.

    …

    At dusk, a starship slowly flew over.

    Chen Ping came out and saw a row of squatting people, "Why are you all squatting? The toilet is over there. You haven't eaten fruit recently, have you?"

    "Oh." Everyone stood up and patted their bodies. of dust.

    "Cheer up, the people from Riyan are coming soon." The members of the

    Z-66 team straightened their backs silently, and everyone who usually loves to play restrained themselves, looking at the people above with burning eyes. starship.