Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    What does a heavenly kiss look like?

    The Ferris wheel rose to mid-air.

    Yue Xing was panting from Jian Lanyi's kiss, and he couldn't help but respond clumsily.

    Jian Lanyi originally kissed very restrainedly, but because of Yue Xing's response, she couldn't help becoming more brutal.

    Fortunately, the ferris wheel was about to fall to the ground, and Jian Lanyi let go of Yue Xing. She pressed Yue Xing's forehead and smiled lightly.

    Yue Xing's eyes are shining like stars, "Jane Jian!"

    "I won't laugh anymore, Yue Xing. It's just that you look at me, and I can't help but want to kiss you."

    After a day's play, everyone returned home having fun. Gu Maoshi was still happily sharing how nice Luo Weiqi's voice was, even though most of the people present had heard it.

    "I want to share it on the optical network!" He sat on the aircraft, excitedly opened the sharing software, edited a long blog post, clicked share, and by the way linked to Jian Lanyi's super chat.

    After seeing Chaohua, he remembered that he wanted to promote Yuexing to a small administrator. Gu Maoshi entered the search user according to the nickname "the fifth pineapple-flavored nutrient solution" given by Yuexing.

    Yes, Yuexing changed his nickname for fear of being discovered by Jian Lanyi.

    It's just that when Gu Maoshi was typing, he pressed his finger wrongly, and the click became 2. After he was promoted to a small administrator, he realized that it was wrong.

    Gu Maoshi:?

    He searched and found all from 1-8.

    This can't be all Yuexing.

    He looked at his list of 5 trumpets, feeling ashamed.

    He clicked on the homepage of "The 1st Pineapple Flavored Nutrient Solution". He registered very early, and the contents of his posts were almost all activities support in Jianlan Yichao. He scrolled down to the information from 5 years ago, and finally Saw a few with a slightly different tone.

    Gu Maoshi: The tone of this post is very similar to that of a host.

    He turned to the registration time of the host account and found that the registration time of the two accounts was the same day.

    Gu Maoshi: Awesome! He seemed to know something important.

    After getting off the aircraft, he wanted to secretly communicate with Yuexing, but found that Jianshen and Yuexing were walking together for a long time.

    It wasn't until Jian Lanyi turned to go back after sending Yuexing downstairs to the dormitory that she saw Gu Maoshi.

    Jian Lanyi:?

    After she entered the recruit training ground with Yue Xing, she kept a distance, but she wasn't afraid of seeing Gu Maoshi.

    Jian Lanyi: "Student, why are you here?"

    "Jane God! Can you send me back to the dormitory too?!"

    Jian Lanyi patted him, "You are a mature Alpha, you can't. "

    Gu Maoshi didn't mind.

    Since Jian Lanyi is their common idol, as if fans would speak eagerly to the idol, Gu Maoshi decided to help Yue Xing and reveal his identity to the idol.