Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The recruits had a great time eating glutinous rice lumps made by Wu Nongnong.

    Instructor Kuixi ate and ate, and suddenly said: "Interns, I have informed you three days in advance that I am going to go back."

    Teacher Chen Ping wanted to speak, but saw the disapproval in the eyes of instructor Kuixi.

    Indeed, the application he just typed up hasn't been approved yet, so it's better not to say it, so that the recruits will be happy for nothing.

    And now the Kuixi instructor notifies the interns 3 days in advance, which is indeed required by the rules.

    Hearing what Instructor Kuixi said, the recruits beside him all stopped.

    Jian Lanyi also heard it, and her first reaction was to look at Yuexing.

    Are you leaving? I was busy with the task before, but I didn't think of it this time.

    Yue Xing: "It is indeed almost time."

    Hearing Yue Xing's confirmation, Jian Lanyi felt that her chest seemed to be a little congested.

    She clenched her fingers unconsciously, but under Yue Xing's gaze, she slowed down again.

    "Then let's have a good day today, and then we'll see you off." Jian Lan said happily.

    Probably because the thoughts of parting came up and made everyone feel a little depressed, but at any rate, most of them were Alphas, and their psychology was not that fragile, so they quickly adjusted their mentality and made appointments in twos and threes.

    Jian Lanyi's mood is probably not the same as that of other Alphas.

    Then the group agreed to go to the city center closest to the recruit training ground today.

    They changed into their own costumes, were allowed to open the permissions on their optical brains, and took back their belongings at the same time.

    On the aircraft, Lu Yuan inquired about the recommended places to visit through intelligent AI.

    Intelligent AI judges that there are 7 people present, and recommends relatively large places suitable for multiple people to play.

    "Virtual experience hall: a holographic game/movie experience hall with multiplayer online interaction.

    Amusement park: a classic and timeless exciting project on Blue Star.

    Blue Sky Mountain: It is said that you can touch the sky with your hands. The highest peak of Yinlan Star.

    …"

    Lu Yuan: "Where are you going?"

    Others: "I don't know?"

    They didn't have a clear idea, they just knew they could come out, so they came out.

    Lu Yuan scratched his head, then asked Jian Lanyi and the three of them: "The last time you three came out, what did you play?"

    Jian Lanyi: ...

    Dresses make people silent.

    After researching for a while, I found that the virtual experience hall, Lankong Mountain and so on are not very unusual for them. Instead, they are playgrounds. There are real items in them, so they can have fun.

    Lu Yuan compared the photos of various Blue Star playground relics found on the optical network, and found that the interstellar people actually made quite a few adjustments in the playground.