Chapter 11

Chapter 11 [Catch]

    Yue Xing's estrus period finally passed. He woke up in his room, silently recalling what happened during this time.

    Imagine Jianjian divorced herself...

    asked Qin Guang if the bitterness of pheromone could be removed...and

    revealed to his friends that he liked Jianjian...

    it was hard to enter the estrus...

    but immediately went out after receiving the news from Jianjian...

    She even patted her head...

    Yue Xing was bitter for a while, sweet for a while, and even a little embarrassed.

    He slowly sat up straight, looked at the inhibitor Jian Lanyi gave him, but found a blind spot.

    Before, he participated in various combat training courses. Although he caught Jian Lanyi's attention, she only treated him as a challenger.

    Now, when he was in estrus, he was physically uncomfortable, but she gave him a gift, spoke softly, held his hands, touched his head, and his feelings improved by leaps and bounds (?).

    Yuexing touched the inhibitor, and he realized.

    To catch up with Jian Lanyi, he can't just set up the character of an Omega who can fight, make Jian Jian interested in him, catch her to challenge him, and also inadvertently show his weakness as an Omega, let Jian Jian do it for him Heartache, pity, love him.

    Yue Xing turned around in the room and lifted his shirt in front of the full-length mirror.

    The person in the mirror has a thin white waist.

    For example, it is not impossible for Jian Jian to accidentally bump into herself or something in a battle.

    Yue Xing blushed thinking.

    ...

    After quickly making a list of dozens of items to catch Jian Lanyi in his mind, Yue Xing heard Qin Guang knock on the door.

    Qin Guang poked his head out and asked: "Has the estrus period passed?"

    Yue Xing: "Well, thank you."

    Qin Guang: "We have been good friends for many years! You are welcome." Although he knows a lot of things, he won't tell them!

    Yue Xing smiled and said, "Come and help me take a look."

    Qin Guang came here to help check. If there is still pheromone left on Yue Xing's body, he has to continue to post restraining stickers.

    ...

    The official qualifying round is about to begin.

    In the official game, it is still played in a team of 5 people. Last time, the three of Mu Qingxiao took the initiative to contact Lu Yuan, wanting to continue forming a team.

    Jian Lanyi said ok.

    So they formed a small team again.

    The competition system of the official competition is quite the same as that of the qualifiers, and only the points system is used for ranking. The difference is that this time the competition system is longer, the map is more difficult, and the star beasts set are definitely not like the ones in the qualifiers. It is as difficult as the star beast, and at the same time, the map obtained is also simpler.