Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Lu Yuan couldn't help asking: "Doctor, what's wrong with her?"

    Several people behind also looked over.

    Jian Lanyi replied: "I'm really busy recently." After finishing the team PK almost every night, she would go to the library to look at the information on the star beasts, and then when she climbed out of the simulation cabin, she would go to the star beasts to fight Walk around the field.

    Although Jian Lanyi always loses so far, the battles are getting longer and longer each time, and the wounds caused to the star beasts are getting bigger and bigger.     Doctor: "Judging from the hormone levels

    in your body, your body is almost going into a manic state. Go back to have a good rest at night."

More or less still need to rest. Finally, the doctor asked each of them to take a bottle of trauma spray and muscle calming spray to let the body repair.

    While packing up the medical equipment, the doctor murmured, "You all don't care about your body because of your youth. You can't lie in the simulation cabin for so long. It won't hurt you when you use it..."

    Jian Lanyi heard the doctor's chanting, and couldn't help thinking that when Yuexing first used the simulation cabin, the situation was much more serious than they are now, and they had to go there every night to soak the repair fluid. I don't know if he won't be able to bear it if he comes here...

    Thinking about it, Jian Lanyi's eyebrows and eyes gradually softened.

    ...

    Since the doctor's order is so, Jian Lanyi and the others are going to pause this evening to discuss the follow-up strategy. After all, there are still 17 days to go. According to the current pace, it is difficult to reach the goal of ranking 40 in a month.

    As for the manic student, let him stay in the infirmary first, and at the same time tell him not to come out for training in the middle of the night.

    Lu Yuan: "I've calculated it. If we go on like this, the ranking will reach 48 at most in a month. Fortunately, although there are many military merit points, the execution cycle is generally longer, like the previous military merit bonus situation of Z-65 , there will be at most 2-3 teams within a month.” The

    implication is that military merit points interfere with ranking calculations, but the impact is not very great. They can focus on getting points quickly through team PK competitions.

    But during this period of time, they had a total of 25 people on Zhaohui Star's side, soaking in the simulation cabin from morning till night, and at the same time, the two teams tried their best to challenge the high-numbered team, and only then did they get the 56th ranking, an increase of 10 rankings . There are still 16 rankings left, and it needs to be completed within 17 days. According to their current strategy, it is also unreasonable.

    A group of people were studying the team's PK match in distress.

    Some people are studying the competition system, and some are studying the calculation of points.

    Jian Lanyi sat in it, she bent one leg and stretched the other leg freely. It's just that she didn't participate in other people's discussions, she was meditating by herself.

    What would happen if everyone went out to be the attacker and tried to challenge the team with the highest number?

    Not very good. After all, there are many people with rich combat experience inside. During this period of time, even for Jian Lanyi and Carol, it was not easy to challenge them. If other teams are matched, they may not be able to challenge.