Chapter 80

Chapter 80

    Unexpectedly, only half a day after they came in, Jian Lanyi and the others embarked on the road of desperation!

    The group of spider beasts chasing after Captain Yeying were none other than the red-eyed wolf king spider, which moved swiftly, and its attack method was not only spider silk and venom, but also biting. The mouthparts of this group of spider beasts have extremely strong bite force, which can leave bite marks on the metal shell of the flying mecha.

    If the quantity is large, it is only a matter of time to be bitten through.

    Allen flew over to join Jian Lanyi and the others side by side, and said with a smile, "It's better to meet by chance than to invite each other. How about our alliance?"

    He did the same as the last game, and invited Zhaohui again.

    However, at present, they are involved in the situation of being chased by spider beasts, and it seems that Ye Ying is the only one. Therefore, in the face of Alan's invitation -

    "Ah bah! Stay away from us!" Ming said happily.

    Allen: "Don't be like this! Our two teams are somewhat related now. After all, we are both under the command of Marshal Mu, and we are also on the same side for the S-12 mission.

    " As a substitute player, I was a little moved.

    Ming Kaixin: "How did you get the hatred?"

    Allen: "Burn their nests, and burn their eggs, so it's fragrant." He distractedly gave a thumbs up with his mecha.

    People on Zhaohui's side sighed in their hearts after hearing this: Black, it's really dark!

    The spider was getting closer and closer.

    "How to form an alliance? You only have one person now."

    "But I am the captain of Yeying. Although I am only one person now, as long as you help me overcome the difficulties in front of me, when I join my teammates, I can bring our team together." Let us transfer a quarter of today's points to you, and we can also jointly eliminate other teams." Allen painted the cake without changing his expression.

    I, Captain Nightshade, help me, give points.

    Jane Lan liked them: "..."

    I always feel that the other party wants to hack them, this should not be an illusion!

    "No need." Ming said happily.

    As soon as the words fell, Allen raised the shooting cannon and fired two shooting cannons at each of them.

    Jian Lanyi escaped from there, seeing that Chi Xiaoxiao couldn't dodge in time, she helped him block it. The gunfire rubbed against the right arm of her mecha and exploded in the distance, leaving a scorching mark on the metal shell.

    Fortunately, the others were also very wary of Allen, and escaped Allen's attack smoothly. The 5 people manipulated the flying mech to fly upwards, leaving the spider beast's hatred circle. Then glides in mid-air, landing on a nearby tree.

    Captain Yeying looked at the escaped shadows, feeling a little annoyed for a while.

    Hey, wouldn't it be better if I knew I wouldn't waste so many words and shot them down as cannon fodder with a shooting cannon?

    The reason why Ming Kaixin let everyone leave was not only Captain Yeying's insincere alliance will, but also because he found that Captain Yeying's flying mecha was painted with a purple juice.