Chapter 79

Chapter 79

    Entering the competition site, Jian Lanyi's mouth curled slightly when she saw the surrounding environment clearly.

    According to what Ming Kaixin said, the ground here is humid, the air is humid and hot, and the vegetation is lush, so there must be a lot of star beasts.

    According to the previous strategy, Qian Qinxue, under the advice of Jian Lanyi and Ming Kaixin, let them form a team with the other three to kill the star beasts.

    Qian Qinxue: "Although the five of you have experienced many battles, you have to do what you can when you encounter star beasts." After speaking, Qian Qinxue led the others to kill other teams.

    Eliminate other teams early, and you will be able to widen a large gap in points.

    Ming happily squeezed the damp soil, sniffed the mixed breath in the wind, and quickly chose a direction. The team proceeded in that direction.

    Jian Lanyi discovered that no matter how much Ming Kai said a few days ago, it was only in theory. After seeing it with her own eyes, she realized that his detection method was different from Lin Yuan's.

    Lin Yuan drove the flying mech around to detect the terrain and star beasts, while Ming Kaixin relied on his superior five senses and extraordinary knowledge reserve, which is also very suitable for a place with a vast map like the Legion League.

    What's more, Ming Kaixin also has detection skills.

    Soon, under the guidance of the humanoid star beast detection machine Ming Kaixin, everyone arrived at their destination.

    Xia Lin: "...Although I didn't say it, I actually hate snakes."

    Mingxin scratched his head happily, "This is indeed the largest gathering place of star beasts nearby." But I didn't expect...

    Chi Xiaoxiao: " Maybe this looks delicious?"

    Teresia: "No, it's not in my recipe."

    Jian Lanyi looked at the snake eggs on the ground, and looked at Ming Kaixin, "I can't do this." It is also easy to attract hatred .

    Ming Kaixin was suddenly excited, "The big snake is almost coming back." He rubbed his hands, "Big snake, a lot of points."

    The others didn't have time to get excited, they noticed a black creature in the distance, and realized something was wrong, they entered the flying mech and opened the distance.

    First, a blood-splitting python came back.

    The python sensed a strange aura, opened its mouth wide towards the sky, let out a warning whistle, and its sharp fangs shone in the sunlight.

    Jian Lanyi looked at the python in the distance that opened its mouth as if it wanted to split itself in half.

    They didn't act rashly with only one python.

    Facts have proved that this is the right thing to do. After a while, more and more pythons returned to the nest, there were seventeen or eight of them, and they turned around and prepared to fall asleep.

    If they ran a little slower or acted rashly just now, maybe their entire team would be eliminated now.

    "There are so many star beasts, I can't fight them." Teresia spoke with a strong dialect, "Can you change to another place?"

    Ming said happily: "Other places don't have as many points as here, and they are far away." The implication is, Abandoning the points here to find another place is safe but not cost-effective.     Chi Xiaoxiao