Chapter 83

Chapter 83

    The next day, Jian Lanyi and the others continued to search for the star beast according to the previous method.

    The next night, the moon was hidden in the thick clouds, with only a faint light seeping through.

    Zhaohui's small team has just completed a round of killing star beasts.

    Ming Kaixin seized the time and communicated with Qian Qinxue. After the communication was over, he put down the communicator and announced the bad news: "8 people were eliminated today." The

    competition became more and more intense.

    On the second day, Zhaohui was eliminated by almost 1.5 teams.

    And in the communication just now, Ming Kaixin learned that Zhaohui should be the team with the largest number of eliminated at present, and their strength has been greatly weakened.

    Next, it is likely to be wiped out by other teams.

    Hearing this news, everyone in this small team immediately thought of this possibility, and everyone's face was not very good.

    When it was 22:00, when the ranking was announced, Zhaohui actually ranked first!

    But this is not good news for them.

    If you just thought that there was a 40% chance of being completely wiped out by other teams, now that the ranking is announced, there is at least a 75% chance.

    Jian Lanyi was originally lying on a tree branch, but when she saw the ranking, she immediately jumped off the tree.

    Jian Lanyi: "You can't sit still tonight. Brother Ming, can you search for the positions of other teams like you search for star beasts?"

    Ming shook his head happily. The internal activities of the mecha are covered by a large metal shell, and it is difficult to smell any smell.

    "But detection is possible."

    Jian Lanyi suddenly realized.

    I've been looking for star beasts all this time, but I forgot that Brother Ming can also detect them.

    Jian Lanyi pondered for a while, "During this time we rarely confronted other teams head-on. But I was in the observation room before and recorded the combat habits of each official team member." The content of the records is different.

    Ming Kaixin: "That's right, Junior Sister, I'm still discussing with you." After all, they are in the same substitute team, so naturally they stayed together and took the time to get acquainted with each other.

    Jian Lanyi nodded, and pulled out a notebook from her pocket.

    There is no way, whether it is training or fighting, the use of optical brains is restricted, so she can only use this simple way to record information.

    Jian Lanyi casually opened the notebook, in which she clearly remembered everyone's combat habits, strength analysis, and weakness analysis.

    Ming Kaixin looked at the notebook, his eyes widened, "No, we are different... when will you remember this?"

    Jian Lanyi: "When I was watching the video, I thought about how to fight them, because I couldn't, so I went back Write it down, and have a brain addiction."

    Not only was Ming Kaixin surprised, but the others also looked at Jian Lanyi with admiration.

    The rest of the people took a closer look at a certain paragraph in the description and found that the analysis of the opponent/opponent was obviously accurate. Looking at the back, a variety of possible attack methods were listed.