Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    Now that Jian Lanyi and the others have decided to cooperate with Feizishan, there is no need to go to other oases, they just need to kill the star beast.

    It's just that other teams will come over in the next few days, wanting to get a share.

    Jian Lanyi had no objection to the human beanbags delivered to her door, and played happily. But one time, she was dealing with a rare star beast refreshed by the system, and she really wanted to find out the combat mode of this star beast, but a few teams came up to steal the house.

    Jian Lanyi began to feel a little annoyed.

    Lu Yuan has been raising that little phantom mirage for the past few days. This is because the little phantom mirage is still in its infancy, but after a few days of raising it, it has become very close.

    The little phantom mirage has two blunt horns, and it has purple-pink skin. When eating, it will spit out a string of large and small colored bubbles with an awow, and spit while eating. When these bubbles get bigger, it becomes an illusion.

    Fei Zishan felt itchy and poked it. The bubbles shattered, his eyes began to form circles, and he fell down with a bang, and the little phantom spit out a few more small bubbles in fright.

    Jian Lanyi & Lu Yuan & others: This person may be a fool.

    The team that came to harass the door was hard to guard against. The phantom mirage that was spitting out small bubbles was caught by Jian Lanyi and used as a child laborer, creating an illusion that this place is still a desert and there is no one.

    What's even more amazing is that they are in this illusion, and what they see is still the oasis. People outside can't detect their movements inside. Of course, except for some star beasts with particularly keen perception, most star beasts can't detect it.

    Jane Capitalist Lan Yi gave a piece of star beast meat to Little Phantom Mirage, which was creating illusions, as a reward for continuing 007 and working hard.

    This little phantom mirage is also very talented. It has no pressure to cover such a large oasis, and even went to Feizishan to continue spit bubbles.

    After discovering that those bubbles can make people dizzy and fall asleep, Fei Zishan hides when he sees the little phantom mirage spit out bubbles.

    He fled, it chased, and he was forced by it to hide in the flying mech.

    Little Phantom Mirage circled the flying mech.

    It tilted its head, seemed to be thinking, and then seemed to find a wonderful way to spit out a big bubble, covering Feizishan's entire mecha.

    Fei Zishan in the mech fell into a peaceful sleep.

    Lu Yuan lifted the skin on the nape of the Little Phantom Mirage. Little Phantom Mirage was lifted up, its six little claws flapped and howled. Yue Feng and Lin Yuan watched with interest.

    Sometimes these teenagers are very playful.

    ...

    The official competition gradually developed to the late stage, and each oasis was basically divided by the participating teams.

    But the oasis is limited, there are too many participating teams, and everyone's scores are tight.

    Only the team of Jian Lanyi and Feizishan, who were successfully invisible, took first place and second place because only two teams occupied an oasis point.