Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    There was a blizzard outside the ice cave, the ice wind howled, and the temperature dropped sharply. The snowflakes were blown into the ice cave, but were melted into water droplets by the warm lamp in the cave, fell to the ice surface and slid out of the cave, where they froze again.

    Yue Xing was sitting in the ice cave. Apart from the warm clothes that were damaged by the explosion, he also had a warm quilt that Alpha covered him. Even his body was also covered by Alpha. He grabbed the corner of the quilt , holding a Snow Jade Warmberry in his hand. Lazy all over.

    Alpha, who was divorced from him, was forced by his superiors to go on missions with him, and kept a distance between them all the way, but sacrificed his life to save him during the explosion.

    At this time, the two could only stay in the ice cave because of the blizzard. Even so, Alpha sat far away from him.

    Yue Xing felt a little sour in his heart, because Alpha was willing to brave the cold wind, and he didn't want to get closer to him, only occasionally looking at him.

    But he heard Alpha's voice, "Did you bring an inhibitor?"

    Yue Xing's hands trembled, and he entered the estrus period? No matter what, it wouldn't be this time...

    He looked at the Xueyu Nuanberry that was rolling down. The estrus period made his complexion gradually flush, and his mind has been a little confused since just now, mixed with part of reality and imagination.

    But he still remembered that he had inhibitors and restraining patches.

    He grabbed the quilt with his fingertips, and the thoughts in his mind made his heart tremble.

    The long-term training has made him haven't seen the Alpha whom he misses so much for a long time, and it wasn't until this mission that he had the chance to get along with her.

    Alpha is still waiting for his answer. Yue Xing didn't take out the inhibitors and restraining stickers, he hesitated to speak, and shook his head slightly towards Alpha.

    "I...not."

    Seeing Alpha got up to leave, Yue Xing hurriedly said, "Even if I take inhibitors, I will be weak for seven days." These seven days can no longer cooperate with Alpha to complete the task of hunting snow rock beasts.

    Over time, more intense pheromones are released.

    "But temporary marking, it's okay." His voice was as cold as a mountain spring, and due to entering the estrus period, his voice was a little hoarse.

    After finishing speaking, he looked at Alpha, waiting for her answer.

    ...

    Since sensing Yuexing's pheromone, Jian Lanyi felt a little hot. She was afraid that she would not be able to control the pheromone, which would make Yue Xing angry, and that she would offend him, so she wanted to get up and leave.

    Jian Lanyi got up and walked a little outside the cave, the cold wind was blowing her face, the cold made her body temperature drop a little, she turned her head and asked Yue Xing. "Did you bring an inhibitor? The pheromone seems to have escaped."     Omega entered estrus, and as long as the inhibitor was administered, the pheromone would no longer be released. After the fight, Jian Lanyi can send Yuexing back first, so that he can go through the estrus safely, instead of being on this ice sheet.     Jian Lanyi heard Yue Xing's words, she understood what Yue Xing meant, after the temporary mark, Yue Xing could recover quickly, it didn't take seven days.     She has checked the information on Omega's estrus period, and knows that Omega is in the early stage of estrus period. If no inhibitor is used, part of reality and fantasy will gradually be mixed. She doesn't know whether what she just said is Yue Xing's true wish.     Jian Lanyi: "Yue Xing, are you serious?"     Yue Xing: "Don't... go." The     two looked at each other.     Jian Lanyi let Yue Xing's pheromones surround and lure her, but tried her best to control her own pheromones.     The Omega who entered the estrus period became more delicate, and Yue Xing's eyes became tearful.     Delicate and soft.     Yue Xing said again: "Jian Jian, don't go."     Jian Lanyi was quickly defeated, and she approached Yue Xing.