Chapter 86

Chapter 87

    Ming happily dealt with the protagonist of the banquet with a smile on his face, thinking that it was time for Jian Lanyi to come back.

    Yes, half an hour ago, Puli walked down from upstairs and appeared at the banquet, looking at everyone with a smile on his face. After toasting with the others, he came to talk with him, asking where Jian Lanyi had gone, both openly and secretly.

    Ming was happy to deal with Puli, and seeing Puli's impatient look began to appear on Puli's face, at this moment Jian Lanyi slipped in through the gate.

    He didn't show it on his face, and secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jian Lanyi stepped forward, simply said happy birthday, and left lazily.

    gone?

    Puli, who stayed where he was, looked like an overturned palette, and Mingxin couldn't bear to look at it.

    Puli forced a smile, finally ended the awkward chat and went to find someone else.

    Mingxin approached Jian Lanyi and questioned her with his eyes.

    Jian Lanyi stretched out her right wrist, which was a crowbar bracelet.

    Well, this bracelet is a little bit.

    She was about to explain in a low voice, but she was greeted with bright and complicated eyes.

    Jian Lanyi:?

    Ming Kaixin had seen this bracelet before.

    It was at the hands of a vanished... Omega.

    Seeing this bracelet again now made him feel complicated.

    "Let's talk when it's over."

    As soon as the words fell, Colonel Gu attended.

    Colonel Gu came here uninvited. He heard that Marshal Van Lundin was going to attend this small banquet, so he called Marshal Mu to apply.

    This also provided him with an opportunity to get in touch with Jian Lanyi.

    Jian Lan thought that Colonel Gu would also come, so she went to Yue Xing.

    At this time, there are many Alphas around Yuexing.

    As for Yue Xing, many people know that he is the first Omega to enter the Legion, and they pay close attention to him.

    But some people didn't know that he had done a pheromone matching test with Jian Lanyi, and thought he was single now. Even if Jian Lanyi came over, she only thought that she was one of many suitors.

    Of course, those who know the matching test may not care too much. After all, it's just a relationship, not a marriage. Yue Xing and Jian Lanyi are 100% compatible, so maybe he can do it with himself?

    Jian Lanyi brushed away the crowd, walked directly to Yue Xing, and asked coolly, "Want to fight?"

    The atmosphere of Alpha's fight suddenly rose.

    There are also members of the league team among these Alphas, but Jian Lan refuses to budge.

    She thought to herself: Damn it! Are there so many Alphas sidling around Yue Xing where she usually can't see?

    All of a sudden, the thought of enclosing the people behind him and not letting him see anyone suddenly arises.

    She took Yuexing's hand, interlocked her fingers, and showed it in front of everyone.