Chapter 71

Chapter 71

    Shan Haoyin was completely enraged.

    But before he could move in time, he was stopped by the mediator.

    The mediator raised his palm: "It's happened once, there's no need to do it again, let's get back to the topic."

    Jian Lanyi also walked towards where Zhaohui and Yeying were, more precisely, towards Yuexing.

    But she looked at the blood on the skirt, and seemed to smell the mixed pheromone smell, she turned around and sat down next to Lu Yuan.

    Yue Xing's eyes dimmed, and he pursed his lips.

    Just now, Jian Jian was still coming towards him, why did she turn around on purpose?

    Lu Yuan: "Ah Jian, what are you doing, it stinks." It was referring to the smell of other Alpha pheromones on her body.

    Jian Lanyi: "I went to see righteousness and bravery. I saw Zhengtian and the others escape from prison just now, and I took them back."

    Lu Yuan: "Zhengtian? Could it be that Yeying was also called by you?"

    Jian Lanyi: "Well, I I applied for urgent communication, and they are also on their way because of the newly released evidence of the safe."

    Lu Yuan: "Fortunately, you found it." Otherwise, 2 vs 1, the chances of winning are not great.

    Back to the meeting site.

    Even Yeying also arrived, and Colonel Gu was sitting here, the mediator's bias, and Shan Haoyin's momentum was slightly lowered, the situation on the court was still better than Zhaohui and Yeying for a while.

    But Shan Ziyan insisted on not bowing his head, "Since the members of the four major legions with serial number 01 are present, and the Legion League is coming soon, how about using the results of the Legion League to determine the assignment of S-12?"

    Shameless.

    These words came to the minds of everyone on Zhaohui and Yeying's side.

    In the Legion League, in the past 5 years, Mori and Sun Rock have occupied the top two positions.

    According to Shan Ziyan's proposal, wouldn't they just hand over the military achievements that belonged to them?     Shan Ziyan

    : "Or, you don't have the confidence to win us?"     Such a provocative method still made most of Zhaohui and Yeying stare at him.     Colonel Gu: "If one of you ranks first in the Legion, the military merit will be given to you; what should we do if it is us? You can't do a business where you can only lose but not win."     Shan Ziyan: "What do you want? "     "Zhaohui or Yeying will be the first place, and the resources in the next 5 years will be given priority to Zhaohui and     Yeying." Before the Z-66 can be touched, Song Qiyi took a deep breath.     In 5 years, the resources are tilted towards them, enough for them to catch up with the gap between Senxi and them, and it is also enough for them to surpass Senxi and become the strongest army.     Colonel Gu smiled, "However, you probably can't decide on this point."     Shan Ziyan really couldn't decide.     Colonel Gu stood up first, "Then this proposal will be handed over to the superior to decide whether it can be implemented; before that, the S-12 mission will still be carried out by Zhaohui." Before     Shan Ziyan and Shan Haoyin could respond, Colonel Gu took the lead. After leaving the conference room, this matter came to an end for the time being.     Allen, the captain of Yeying Y-01, took several people to find Colonel Gu and Chen Ping.     Yue Xing went out with the team members, looking for Jian Lanyi's figure everywhere, but couldn't find it.     Z-66 members in twos and threes came up, "Yue Xing, I didn't expect it to be you, it's great to see you!"     Yue Xing didn't show it on the surface, but felt a little wronged in his heart.     As if responding to Yue Xing's expectations, Jian Lanyi appeared.