Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Yue Xing said helplessly: "Senior brother and sister, I'm not so easy to be abducted." Besides, it was Jian Jian who he took the initiative to chase after.

    "Zhaohui's Alpha knows people, face but not heart. No one in Yeying knows the bottom line. You still have to be careful." When persuading Yue Xing, he also secretly recommended his own Alpha.

    Yue Xing didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "Brother, don't joke around, if you really want to be together, we'll be together in the middle of the night..." Don't attack each other.

    All of a sudden there were coughing sounds.

    When the situation subsided, there were only two or three people left on Zhaohui's side. Since they will continue to perform missions in the future, the battle between Jian Lanyi and Captain Y-01 has no results for the time being.

    Knowing that Jian Lanyi had left, Yuexing didn't feel much depressed. In his opinion, if he chooses the Night Shadow Army, he and Jian Jian will not have the chance to be together often. Although the two will be separated due to their respective tasks now, both of them are working hard to grow.

    As long as he thinks that Jian Jian has the same heart as him, he will not feel lonely.

    The captain of Y-01 came over, shook his head at Yuexing and sighed: "No, she can't beat me."

    Yuexing knew that the two hadn't played yet, but due to the difference in experience between the two, the winning percentage of the captain of Y-01 was still the same. It's quite big, "The captain is indeed very powerful, can I ask for advice if I have time?"

    Captain Y-01: ...

    Strictly speaking, although he is the captain of the squad in the legion, and the team number is 1, but he is not I like to fight very much. Since Yue Xing came over, he has fought more and become a little numb.

    Captain Y-01: "I still have something to do, let's not fight."

    Yue Xing: "Oh, wait until the captain has time."

    Captain Y-01: No, not in this life.

    But he didn't forget his old father's mentality towards Yue Xing, "That Alpha just now, she can't do it."

    Captain Y-01 racked his brains, thinking about the black spots on Jian Lanyi's body, and he finally found one, "You know, she was on a mission, and an important prisoner fell in love with her!"

    Yue Xing:?

    Captain Y-01 spared no effort to smear: "These two people don't know each other!"

    Yue Xing:? !

    Captain Y-01 looked at Yue Xing's playful expression, grabbed a member of Z-66 and asked, "Tell me, does that Rhine have something to do with you, Jian Lanyi?

    " Dazed, "It seems that she has been pestering Jian Lanyi, showing love to her in public many times, and releasing pheromones to her twice."

    Yue Xing: ! !

    The captain of Y-01 let the members of Z-66 go with satisfaction, and asked Yuexing: "Now you will know how bad that Alpha is."

    Yuexing murmured: "Sure enough, should you keep an eye on your Alpha?"

    Captain Y-01:? ? ?

    This direction is not quite right!

    ...