Chapter 1

Chapter 1

    In the interstellar era, all citizens who have differentiated their gender when they are adults need to study at the Imperial College until graduation.

    Imperial College will teach each student in accordance with their aptitude, but usually Alpha will study combat courses, Beta will study auxiliary courses, and Omega will study life skills.

    In the physical training field of Imperial College, Jian Lanyi is doing physical training.

    As she was exercising strenuously, sweat dripped down the tip of her nose and onto the sandy ground inside the training ground. Her forehead hair was tightly attached to the sides of her cheeks because of training.

    Following the rhythm of physical training, she adjusted her breathing, squeezing the last bit of strength in her muscles.

    After the training was over, Jian Lanyi took a shower, brushed her hair and walked out of the training ground. Her friend Lu Yuan came over.

    "Okay, Ah Jian, broke the record again?"

    Jian Lanyi nodded, and she raised her arms, "Of course, do you want to fight with me?"

    Lu Yuan shook his head, his whole body hurt from the beating last time The feeling seems to be still in the last [note], he is really afraid of this battle maniac.

    Jian Lanyi, since entering the Imperial Academy, has pulled all the Alphas that she thinks are powerful, and beat them all. She is a veritable fighting maniac.

    In the initial battles, she lost a lot and won few, and was often ridiculed by other Alphas for being too weak in physical fitness and poor in fighting awareness.

    And Jian Lanyi's promotion method is to support war with war. Her fighting awareness and skills are improved in every battle. Even if she fails, she will not feel ashamed, instead, she will continue to brazenly challenge Alpha, striving to grow in every battle.

    Up to now, Jian Lanyi's fighting consciousness has reached perfection, coupled with diligent and introverted physical training, she has been able to win many battles. The other powerful Alphas now receive her gauntlet, so they have to hesitate a little bit.

    Lu Yuan was also one of the Alphas defeated by Jian Lanyi. When Jian Lanyi asked him to challenge him with a cold face, he was also a little guilty, but his self-esteem as an Alpha made him not back down.

    For the first time, he won. Jian Lanyi clutched her broken ribs, and said to him seriously: "You are very strong."

    Unexpectedly, three months later, Jian Lanyi fought again, and this time he lost.

    After coming and going, Lu Yuan and Jian Lanyi became good friends.

    Jian Lanyi is a fighting fanatic, she only pays attention to combat matters, and Lu Yuan will occasionally tell her about the academy's affairs other than combat, so that she won't have a chance to talk to other Alphas.

    In this regard, Jian Lanyi said that if she can't speak with her mouth, she can also speak with her fists.

    Now, Jian Lanyi looked at Lu Yuan and shook her head, remembering that the last time she had a fight with Lu Yuan was a week ago, and the time was short, so she didn't continue to talk about fighting. The two walked to the cafeteria together.

    There are still relatively few students in the cafeteria, so there is no need to line up. With a pineapple-flavored nutrient solution in her mouth, Jian Lanyi walked to the seat in front of Lu Yuan and sat down.