Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    Jian Lanyi thought that they drove away all the teachers, and specially caught a star beast for the great hero Xiao Huanyan.

    Little Phantom Mirage: Self-confident.

    At the oasis point in the game, except for this one, the others were broken up by the teacher. Until the end of qualifying, Jian Lanyi's team and Fei Zishan's team were firmly in first and second place.

    When they left, they still reluctantly touched the little phantom, and the little phantom even rubbed Lu Yuan's hand, but unfortunately it was virtual data.

    …

    Jian Lanyi and Lu Yuan woke up from the simulation cabin and were about to leave the academy to go to a restaurant.

    They are a bit tired of eating nutrient solution and grilled star beast meat these days, and they want to change their taste.

    Mu Qingxiao and the others saw that Jian Lanyi and Lu Yuan were going out, so they also followed.

    After the qualifying competition, the academy will hold an awards ceremony.

    While flipping through the menu, Lu Yuan said, "It is said that the prizes this time are provided by a mysterious company, and the academy has not disclosed which one." The restaurant they chose this time is on the ancient blue star. , said to have a traditional Chinese flavour.

    In fact, their cafeteria also has this kind of dishes, but it is more authentic and traditional than this restaurant.

    Jian Lanyi asked: "Oh? Is it different from the previous ones?" She asked Lu Yuan, then raised her hand to look at the light brain.

    Yue Xing...will you send her a message?

    Lu Yuan: "The academy's prizes are weapons, so they should still be awarded. I just don't know what prizes the company will add."

    Jian Lan thought that the dishes hadn't been served yet, so she got up and went to the bathroom first.

    The other four were left chattering and imagining the prizes.

    Unexpectedly, I saw Yuexing, he was wearing a royal blue suit, his complexion was like jade, and he was straight and elegant. There is also a manager standing next to him, reporting to him.

    Yue Xing was facing Jian Lanyi sideways. His nose was straight and delicate. He didn't notice Jian Lanyi's existence. He only came to help the family inspect the property today, but he didn't expect Jian Lanyi to be here.

    The manager is reporting to him while introducing the new dishes in the store, "According to statistics, the newly developed dishes have attracted as many as 5% of our customers, and the turnover has increased by 3.4%, young master, you Do you want to try it?"

    Yue Xing signaled no, he had almost finished listening to the report, waved the manager down, and was about to leave.

    He stood in place and nodded, wanting to send Jian Lanyi a message of congratulations first.

    It seemed that someone was coming, Yue Xing seemed to be aware of it, he turned his head and found that it was the person he wanted to congratulate just now.

    When Jian Lanyi smiled, her eyes would also bend, and two shallow dimples would appear on her cheeks. She smiled and asked: "Thank you, congratulations in the optical brain, why don't you tell me in person."

    Yue Xing found out It was Jian Lanyi, he was a little at a loss, but Jian Lanyi didn't let Jian Lanyi see it, but his ears turned red quietly.

    …