Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    Allen temporarily lost his mobility.

    Jane Lan thought that there were 5 of them, but now there were only 4 of them.

    5 vs 4.

    Both sides are wary of confrontation.

    Among them, the Yeying team members also found bullet marks on Allen's mecha, and became more and more angry at Zhaohui's taking the opportunity to attack, because the captain was unconscious and couldn't hold back for the time being.

    Jian Lanyi and the others coveted the points on Ye Yingren.

    The momentum on the court was tense and ready to explode.

    As time passed by, Jian Lanyi's people gradually calmed down. Although their own team has one more number than them, but they are tough on the front, the chances of winning are not great. Their main task is to kill the star beasts, and they can't lose the big because of small things. On balance, Jian Lanyi and the others ran away after Chi Xiaoxiao finished collecting the points of the last star beast.

    The four people on Yeying's side also relaxed a little.

    At this moment, Alan opened his eyes, and asked without caring about his injuries, "Where's Jian Lanyi? She ran away?"

    "Captain, she ran away."

    "It's too dark for Zhaohui." Alan sighed. , There is no negative emotion because of Jian Lanyi's attack. After all, he himself is quite dark, which is not uncommon on the battlefield.

    The so-called soldiers never tire of cheating.

    Allen looked at the frustrated team members, "Why are they all shrugging? In the evening, at our home court, we will attack them."

    Morale was boosted again.

    Night is the home field of Yeying.

    Jian Lanyi didn't take Ye Ying very seriously, but they just felt a little pity for the points on Alan.

    Relying on her excellent five senses, Ming Kaixin quickly specified the direction of her next destination.

    The wind brought the oncoming water vapor, and also brought the breath of the star beast.

    Mingxin followed his breath, and brought Jian Lanyi and the others to the waterfall.

    The rest of the people opened their eyes wide.

    The water flow fell from the wide and high cliff, causing bursts of splashes, and the sound of splashing water was heard in the ears.

    Jian Lanyi looked at it for a while, but she didn't see the star beast, but saw several long, slender fish one meter long, leaping in the direction of the waterfall, as if they wanted to jump up the cliff. The silver-white body of the fish glistened in the sunlight.

    Chi Xiaoxiao barked.

    Jian Lanyi: "Brother, are you bringing us to afternoon tea?" It

    was almost afternoon.

    Ming Kaihu touched Chi Xiaoxiao and said, "The star beast is behind the waterfall."

    What?

    Mingxin turned his head and looked at the others, "You don't believe me?"

    He walked to the water's edge without waiting for others to answer, and the arm of the mecha quickly grabbed a silvery white slender fish.