Chapter 89

Chapter 89

    Yue Xing's answer was - he opened the curtain.

    He was already in his pajamas.

    Jian Lanyi looked at her Omega wearing soft pajamas, and sighed in her heart that Yuexing was really testing her moral level.

    It is now in jeopardy!

    She didn't dare to look too much, so she stood directly under the shower and poured cold water, trying to restrain her impulse.

    Feeling the coolness, Yue Xing asked doubtfully, "Jian Jian, are you hot?" Now that he was in his pajamas, he felt much more at ease.

    "Hmm..."

    Yue Xing sensed that Jian Lan intended to rinse with cold water for ten minutes before switching to warm water.

    After a while, Alpha came out wearing a bathrobe.

    She was in a hurry to take a cold shower, but she forgot to pick up her clothes. Fortunately, there was a bathrobe inside.

    With the comparison of the scene of bathing just now, the two of them got along a little more relaxed, and they walked out of the bathroom after washing together.

    Facing the big bed, Jian Lanyi dragged the sofa to the side of the bed and lay down on it, "Good night." The

    small sofa barely accommodated Alpha's body. Jian Lanyi, who was lying on the sofa, didn't look very comfortable.

    Yue Xing was lying on the side of the bed, looking at Jian Lanyi, "Jian Jian, the bed is very big. You won't touch it when you sleep together."

    Jian Lanyi stretched out her hand to touch Yue Xing's side face, and said with a smile, "Yue Xing , I'm afraid I can't help it."

    Omega closed his eyes in fright.

    Seeing the complaint, Jian Lan withdrew her hand and covered her forehead, but because she was sleeping on the sofa, she could only sleep lightly.

    In the middle of the night, Jian Lanyi felt her right arm being pulled.

    Yue Xing whispered in the dark, "Jian Jian, I want to go to the bathroom."

    Jian Lan didn't want Yue Xing to wait too long, she got up from the sofa and turned on the night light, "It's just right, I want to go too."

    The figure of her walking towards Yuexing, fortunately, the toilet in the bathroom is very close to the door, this time she can just stand outside the door.

    I have never gotten along with the opposite sex in this way before. When it comes to such things, besides shame, there is also a little embarrassment.

    When Yue Xing came out, he saw Jian Lanyi's normal expression out of the corner of his eye, and he felt a little relieved, but he began to doubt again: If Jian Jian really liked him, why could she resist not hugging him tonight, nor would she hug him? What about kissing him?

    When Jian Lanyi came out, Yue Xing didn't think of the answer. But when Jian Lanyi walked to the sofa, he sat by the bed and asked Jian Lanyi: "Jian Jian, do you want to kiss me?" The

    night light was turned on for a short time. At the moment it snaps shut.

    There was only darkness in front of him.

    Yue Xing couldn't get an answer, "Jane Jian?"

    Alpha bullied him.

    Jian Lanyi went to the bed and knelt down, with one hand around Yue Xing's back, stroking the back of his neck; the other hand was locked, she grabbed Yue Xing's hand, and put both of Yue Xing's hands down. above the head.