Chapter 30

Chapter 30

    Noticing Kui Xi's instructor's eyes, Yue Xing looked up.

    Except for showing more emotions in front of Jian Lanyi, Yue Xing has always been expressionless in front of other people, and seems to be a thousand miles away from others.

    Kuisi...Although he is the instructor responsible for teaching recruits, but before he became an instructor, he was actually rather dull and not very talkative. After I became an instructor, I became more talkative, but I still have some social fear inside.

    After being glanced at by Yue Xing, the instructor Kuixi swallowed what he wanted to say. His eyes fluttered, and he saw Jian Lanyi.

    She... yawned secretly, and she looked very different among the recruits who stood in a standard posture and looked calm.

    Instructor Quasi: I got it, it's you.

    Instructor Kuixi decided to strike first, "Jian Lanyi, why are you yawning? What did you do last night?"

    Jian Lanyi didn't expect to be found even if she yawned and sneaked a handful of fish, she wasn't too scared Instructor Kuisi, because no matter whether Instructor Kuisi punishes her to do robot training against 500 times, or physical training for 5 hours, it is better than standing all the time now.

    Standing and waiting for Instructor Kuixi to speak, Jian Lanyi felt a little bored.

    Of course, she didn't make excuses for herself, she just stood up straighter.

    Instructor Kuixi: "Come out."

    Jian Lanyi stepped out and walked in front of Instructor Kuixi, looking at her nose, nose, nose and heart, very cute.

    Instructor Kuixi was very satisfied. He pushed Ke Chun in front of Jian Lanyi and said, "This is the person from Instructor Piqiu's side. He was divided into Omega and was transferred to our side. You are responsible for leading him these two days." "Instructor Kuixi pointed to the open space next to him by the way, "Go there. I can see it in my field of vision." After finishing speaking, he remained calm on the surface, and looked at Jian Lan with some anxiety inside. meaning.

    Let me teach Omega?

    Jian Lanyi frowned and looked at Ke Chun, but her eyebrows stretched again. She had trained with Yuexing before, so if she wanted to train with Ke Chun, there should be no problem. Besides, with the two Omega, she could arrange whatever training she wanted. For Jian Lanyi, there is more freedom in training.

    Not a bad task.

    After Jian Lanyi made her decision, she nodded to Instructor Kuixi.

    Instructor Kuisi also breathed a sigh of relief.

    Jian Lanyi took Ke Chun away. Yue Xing pursed his lips on the spot.

    When they walked to the open space next to them, Jian Lanyi asked Ke Chun what kind of training he had before?

    "Physical? Shooting? Mecha?..."

    Without saying a word, Ke Chun shook his head once.

    Jian Lanyi: "Then what did you study before?"

    Ke Chun thought about it, "I have studied... the history of empires."

    Jian Lanyi scratched her head. Surprised, he couldn't help but curiously said: "Then, why did Colonel Searle choose you? Oh, don't say it if you feel offended."

    Ke Chun lowered his head a little embarrassedly, "Because my three brothers are all Alphas, they all entered Legion." But he split into Omega.

    Jian Lanyi understands that this is probably the younger brother who follows his elder brother as an example, and also wants to join the legion with his elder brother.

    Ke Chun rubbed his hands, he looked at Yuexing, apparently he knew that an Omega from Imperial College had come to the Legion, and this was the first time in history, "Omega can also enter the Legion, I want to try it too."

    Jian Lan Yi said: "Then you do this first." She demonstrated that this movement requires the muscles of the whole body, "See how many you can do."

    She remembered that when she was young, when the master helped her train, the first In the first training session, she did 300 reps.

    Ke Chun followed suit, while Jian Lanyi watched.

    There are 3 Alpha brothers, the quality should be good.

    One, two, three... Ke Chun lost his strength and lay down.

    Jian Lanyi obviously didn't think about this situation, she asked cautiously, "Are you okay?"

    This seems too weak.

    Ke Chun got up, but tears came out of the corners of his eyes. He stretched out his red and swollen wrist, "It hurts." QAQ

    What does it feel like to be in pain? Jian Lanyi tried hard to understand the small redness. It should be the feeling when she changed her prosthesis?

    It should be impossible to train now.

    Jian Lanyi explained the situation to Instructor Kuixi. She was expressionless when she was caught yawning just now, but now she felt a little guilty.

    Instructor Kuixi's eyebrows twitched. What happened to the Omega recruits here is also his responsibility as the instructor, not Jian Lanyi's. He looked at Ke Chun's wrist and judged that the degree was not serious, so he let Jian Lan Yi took Ke Chun to the infirmary to have a look.

    In the infirmary, Dr. Beta supported Ke Chun's wrist, and a cold light flashed through the mechanical glasses, "Slight injury." She stepped on high heels and gave Ke Chun a bottle of trauma spray.

    Ke Chun took the trauma spray, sprayed it a few times, and waited for the redness and swelling on his wrist to return to normal.

    The doctor turned around, took out another suppression sticker, and said to Ke Chun, "Put it on, if the pheromone escapes during training, come here quickly and give you a shot of the inhibitor." Ke Chun stepped forward, obediently Let the doctor stick the restraint stickers.

    Jian Lanyi leaned against the wall and asked him, "Are you still going to keep training?"

    Ke Chun hugged his wrist and nodded.

    In this case, then continue to practice.

    Doctor: "It's not a big problem. Take this bottle of trauma spray and painkiller with you."

    Ke Chun took them together.

    Jian Lanyi asked the doctor: "Is Omega's body so fragile?"

    After the doctor finished Ke Chun's side, he went to prepare other medicines. She didn't raise her head when she heard the words, but said, "Yes, you will be injured if you touch it a little. Otherwise, there are only two Omega in the army."

    Jian Lanyi: "But the training of Yue Xing in our regiment is normal."

    "He?" The doctor knew who it was without even thinking, "He is the same."

    Since they are the same, why can Yue Xing withstand Alpha? With the same amount of training, Ke Chun can't even do a few movements?

    Jian Lanyi asked.

    "That's because you don't know, he comes here every night to make the medicine." The doctor shook the medicine, "Look, isn't this just being prepared for him?"

    Ke Chun followed Jian Lanyi back to the training ground At that moment, I felt that the air pressure around this Alpha dropped.