Chapter 2

chapter 2

    Jian Lanyi hurriedly got up from Yue Xing's body.

    That Beta teacher's surname is Li, and students usually call him Lao Li. Lao Li ran past, wanted to help Yue Xing up, but withdrew his hand again.

    Omega has a delicate body, let him get up by himself. Lao Li thought silently in his heart.

    Yue Xing got up by himself, and stood silently aside, like an innocent puppy.

    Lao Li began to train Jian Lanyi.

    "Usually you have no problem fighting with Alpha!

    But he's an Omega here for training, why did you come here too?

    He's an Omega, do you have the nerve to beat him? He's

    still a freshman, and the seniors came to beat the juniors not long after school started, that's nice "

    Jian Lanyi is usually scolded by the teachers more than this, and the teacher beat her up directly, knowing that the teacher scolded her for her own good, she could only touch her nose and nod.

    "Yes, yes, yes, it's my fault. Don't be angry."

    "Who am I angry for? Who is ignorant!

    " Some of

    the freshmen who took the shooting class came in, watching the scene where the teacher reprimanded the students with curiosity and a little fear.

    "Is that God Jane? It's God Jane."

    "Who is God Jane?"

    "You don't know wow, come here, I'll share something good with you.

    " [Link: Imperial Academy's Top 10 Beats and Gets Beaten by God Jane Famous scene] "

    Old Li saw a new student coming in, so he stopped cursing. Although he has a hot temper, he comes and goes quickly. Immediately restrained, said: "There is no class in the afternoon, right? I will make up for it. This class will help guide the freshmen and be a teaching assistant."

    Jian Lanyi nodded.

    She turned her head to see Yue Xing, and said to Yue Xing, "I'm sorry to disturb your training, junior."

    "It's okay." Yue Xing said calmly.

    After being forgiven, Jian Lanyi has nothing to say to Yue Xing. She searched on the ground, and found the student she threw over her shoulder, it was indeed an Alpha student.

    Still sitting on the ground.

    She holds out her hand. The Alpha student was pulled up by her in a daze.

    Yue Xing looked at the hands of the two, and squeezed his fingers.

    Seeing this, the Alpha students finally came to their senses, and whispered apologetically, "God Jane, I'm sorry to trouble you."

    "Small things."

    "God Jane, you are my idol, hehe, my name is Gu Maoshi, I want to be like you, to support war with war."

    Jian Lanyi glanced at this reckless junior, she was really reckless, if the enemy would have been cut in half by her, "Very good, in the future Be more careful when attacking others." Jian Lanyi patted the junior on the shoulder.

    "No, I..." I didn't want to sneak attack you, Junior Mao Shi wanted to explain, but Jian Lanyi had already assumed the role of a teaching assistant to guide other freshmen.