Chapter 6

Chapter 6 [Insect Catch]

    As soon as Master Jian came back, he began to prepare to check the use of Jian Lanyi's right arm prosthesis.

    Checking prosthetics is not as time-consuming as fitting or removing prosthetics. Soon, Master Jian finished the inspection. The result of the inspection was beyond Master Jane's expectations. He didn't expect Jian Lanyi to adapt so well.

    "When I installed it before, I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to adapt, so a quarter of the interface permissions were not enabled. Today's inspection found that it is used very well, and then the remaining interface permissions will also be enabled."

    Jian Lanyi nodded . head. In the past few days, she has indeed felt that the prosthesis has adapted very well. She does not know what miraculous effect will be achieved when all the interfaces are opened. She is looking forward to it.

    After Master Jian finished the operation, he mentioned to Jian Lanyi in detail the latest technology used in prosthetic limbs.

    "Look at it, first, it can connect all the nerves related to the brain and upper limbs, the speed of the brain is the speed of the hand, whatever is thinking in the brain, the prosthetic will move immediately, and what you think is what you get; second, it has a bionic skin on the outside , breathable, skin-friendly, dry, much better than the skin used before; third, it can also strengthen the arm strength through exercise; fourth, it can be used for a very, very long time, you said, it is different from a real arm What's the difference?"

    Jian Lanyi gave a thumbs up and boasted: "Master, there is no difference, this is a cow."

    "Okay, Xiaoyi", the master touched Jian Lanyi's dog's head affectionately, "This prosthesis is so Well, in order to buy it, the master spent 5.99 million star coins. Plus——" the

    master took out a piece of yellowed paper, which was sealed with plastic.

    "This is an agreement you made when you were young, remember? All the prosthetics and materials you have used since you were a child must be converted into star coins and returned to the teacher. However, except for this prosthetic, the previous ones The materials are not particularly good, even if you have 1.99 million star coins.

    Add up, the total is 7.98 million star coins. Remember to be a teacher. Being a teacher is very poor."

    Master Jian shook the piece of paper, Smile like a fox.

    Jian Lanyi seemed to be hit by a bolt from the blue.

    She carefully looked at the yellowed paper, which was signed with a crooked "Jian Lanyi", and had a vague impression of this matter.

    At that time, she was picked up by the master after she was injured, and she was as fierce as a wolf cub, and her right arm was broken. Master Jian wanted to give her prosthetic limbs, but she was unwilling at the time. I didn't obediently go to the operating table until I signed this agreement.

    So, she is going to be in debt, a debt of 7.98 million star coins? !

    Facing the sudden debt, Jian Lanyi was crying in her heart, but she still said firmly on the surface: "Master, that... I was young and ignorant..." If you are always young, don't worry about it.

    "Written evidence is proof." After signing it all, do you still want to rely on it? The evidence is overwhelming.

    "Then... 7.98 million star coins, can you pay it later?"

    "As a teacher, I know you don't have any money yet, so how about paying me back within 10 years without charging you interest?"

    Jian Lan nodded without tears.