Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    early morning.

    Jian Lanyi stayed at the perfume factory and kept watch with Carol all night.

    At this time, she saw more than a dozen flying mechas flying in the distance.

    When the flying mecha landed, half of them were from their Z-66, and the other half's black clothes suddenly turned gray after getting off the flying mech, making people unconsciously ignore their existence.

    Jian Lanyi felt that the clothes looked familiar, but she had to guard the person in front of her, and didn't go up to ask. She didn't know that they were from Yeying until she handed over to the other members of Z-66.

    She stepped forward and randomly selected a night shadow army, "May I ask if there is an Omega named Yuexing in your team?"

    The man was inspecting the warehouse, and he was shocked when he heard this: "How do you know? He I just came here!"

    He laughed again, "It seems that he is still very famous among the legions, after all, he is the first Omega to join the legion in these years. Although everyone should not have too high expectations for Omega, but every time he The performance is very unexpected."

    "Really?" It's really a star! It really is him!

    "I heard that he joined so soon at such a young age?" Jian Lanyi asked.

    "Yeah! I heard that when he returned to Imperial College half a year ago, he was often attacked by star beasts, but he resisted abruptly, and challenged 15 Alphas every day. He was quite a fighting maniac when he was in Imperial College! "

    "Really?" Jian Lanyi listened to the people in front of her, she felt worried for a while, felt a little distressed for a while, and felt that it should be like this, Yue Xing is so strong. But such complicated psychological activities were not shown on her expression. She continued to bait the man into talking.

    Fortunately, the man was also very expressive, so he continued, "Yes! You know, in the tradition of our night movie stars, senior brothers and sisters always sneak up on newcomers in the dark night. But he didn't get caught even once, you said Is it powerful?"

    Jian Lanyi nodded, "It is indeed powerful."

    "Alas! Actually, we are very happy since we have a little Omega brother. After all, most of them are Alphas, and there are not a few who have plans for him."

    Jane Lan Yi's heart rose, Yue Xing was so good, naturally someone would pursue him? So... did he agree?

    Jian Lanyi: "Really? Then he now..."

    "He said that he wants to date and win him first.

    You know, we Yeyingxing are not good at fighting head-on, but are better at carrying out missions secretly, and even have assassins, Cough cough, ignore the word just now, and continue, how can most people beat him?"

    Before Jian Lanyi had time to relax, she heard the man say: "If we must win Yuexing, we The 'Night Shadow Star' is the same as your 'Zhaohui Zhiguang', very powerful. I heard that there are many people who like him. It seems that our captain has challenged him..."

    Jian Lanyi asked, "Then What's the result?"

    "The captain seems to have won."

    Jian Lanyi:!

    "But I don't know if they are together or not."

    Jian Lanyi: ...

    She looked around, "Where is Yue Xing now?"