Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    Outside the ice cave, goose feathers and heavy snow flew up, and the cold wind blew through the cave entrance, blowing the two cockpits.

    With doubts in their hearts, Jian Lanyi and his party discussed the details of the next action.

    Lu Yuan copied the map on the communicator, the green dot on the map is where they are now.

    Jian Lanyi used a light pen to mark the action route and dead trees.

    "This dead tree is where we were before. Those two people passed by the dead tree in their flying mechas. They should have come from the southwest direction. They have been looking for me and Yue Xing."

    Lin Yuan: "Our communicator , should be a problem." After finishing speaking, he looked at the communicator in Lu Yuan's hand.

    I'm afraid that when I go north, the communicator in my hand will freeze, and it will be bad if I lose contact with Teacher Chen Ping.

    Lu Yuan scratched his head, "Well, it should be fine for the communicator not to be exposed to the cold air of the ice sheet as much as possible."

    He said, took out a warm lamp, tied the warm lamp and the communicator together, and put the These two devices were connected to two external device lines, entered their own cockpit, and connected to the display screen of their own cockpit.

    After that, the communicator is placed in the cockpit, with the insulation layer of the cockpit, and the warm lamp is on at a constant temperature, so it should not be damaged.

    After discussing the details, Jian Lanyi and his group set off to the north of the glacier while the snow stopped.

    Probably because the timing was chosen well, the snow rock beasts disappeared, and the surrounding area was very quiet.

    After passing north of the glacier, Jian Lanyi led Lu Yuan and the others to the side of the dead tree, and the journey went incredibly smoothly.

    Under the dead tree, the remains of the two flying mechs were still scattered on the ice.

    Jian Lanyi flew down, and the others controlled the flying mech to come down to check.

    Yue Xing noticed with sharp eyes that the wreckage was several pieces smaller than what they had seen before.

    It was still the most core part of the energy engine compartment. He had seen the rest of the wreckage, but there was no more information that could be read.

    Yue Xing told everyone about his discovery.

    Suspecting that there are still human beings moving around, or even living nearby, Jian Lanyi and his team spread out to check for traces around.

    After a search, it was found that there were traces of human activities in the direction of Lin Yuan's inspection.

    He continued to investigate in that direction first, and sent a coordinate after a while. Looking at the coordinates, there is still a little distance from the dead tree.

    Lin Yuan: Coordinates [203, 543], left of the ice cave in the south of the village, wait online.

    After receiving the coordinates, the rest of the people flew over non-stop, and saw Lin Yuan... lying on the ice slope and looking at several ice packs in the distance.

    Seeing Lin Yuan, the remaining five people also lay down on the ice slope. Two cockpits were placed behind the six people.

    On the white ice layer, six pairs of eyes were exposed.