Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Jian Lanyi has left a deep impression on her since she met Yue Xing and saw him fighting recklessly on the training ground.

    Today he was wearing a royal blue suit, which she had never seen before, and it looked really good.

    When Yue Xing asked her with a smile if she wanted to have a celebration dinner together, she dove Lu Yuan and the others without hesitation.

    She realized that now she began to have a crush on Yue Xing. But with Yuexing's appearance, doesn't it... also have a good impression of her.

    Jian Lanyi asked, "Do you..." like me?

    She stopped.

    Yue Xing seemed to be a little embarrassed, so she didn't continue talking.

    The breeze rolled slightly, blowing the two people standing under the street lamp.

    Jian Lanyi seldom saw Yue Xing's appearance at close range, her eyes drifted, and suddenly saw a small red mole under Yue Xing's earlobe.

    Hiss, she has also vaguely seen who has such a small red mole?

    The little red mole hung under the shiny and cold white earlobe, and it was not round, but had a small sharp corner.

    Jian Lanyi thinks... so cute, it makes people want to go up and kiss her.

    Yue Xing's face suddenly became a little flustered, and then a flush rushed to his face.

    He took a few steps back and asked Jian Lanyi: "Senior sister, is the susceptibility period over?"

    Jian Lanyi was also frightened when she heard Yue Xing's words, she took a few steps back again and again, and she found that her pheromones were indeed inactive. After a little bit of dispersion, he quickly took out the inhibitor from his pocket and applied it.

    The inhibitor was also given by Master, and the effect of what Master gave was indeed very good. After a while, she realized that she should not continue to emit pheromones.

    Fortunately, it was in the open outdoors, the outdoor wind quickly blew away the pheromone, and Yue Xing's face returned to normal.

    Jian Lanyi was too embarrassed to continue asking. She suddenly entered a susceptibility period in front of Omega who just had a crush, and was even smelled of pheromones by others, which really embarrassed her. She sent Yuexing to the gate of the college, and I slipped away, slipped to the master's side to relieve my emotions, and passed the susceptible period by the way.

    Alpha's susceptibility period is over in one day.

    Yue Xing also noticed Jian Lanyi's embarrassment. He was sent to the gate of the college, and seeing her fleeing back, he accidentally laughed out loud.

    Did she realize it just now?

    Also, Jian Jian's pheromones turned out to be the smell of sea salt

    ...

    Jian Lanyi slipped to the master's side. The master took Si Bowen on a business trip together. The master received her happily and gave her a pot of energy Great.

    Jian Lanyi, who had just finished eating, took a stick and gnawed on it. She saw her teacher and wife surfing the Internet, and she suddenly wondered how did the teacher and his wife get together?

    Jian Lanyi asked.

    The teacher's wife's hand left the optical brain, she thought about it, and said that she met the master on a blind date.

    "Although your master was capable at the time, he had a bad personality and a tough temper, so many Omega didn't like him. I was also young at the time," the teacher's wife smiled, "I fell in love with your master, so I married him."

    "Xiaoyi, do you have someone you like? Who did you give the inhibitor last time?"

    "I don't know..." The teacher's

    wife suddenly became serious, "Xiaoyi, if you have an Omega you like, You can’t be like your master, smelly and hard like a rock! I’ll send you a link, so you study hard first!”

    Jian Lanyi’s optical brain then received many messages, “"Ten Most Fascinating Alpha Traits in Omega ", "These small things, doing them will make your Omega love you more", "How to be an Omega that Alpha can't refuse"..."

    Jian Lanyi:...?

    The teacher's wife withdrew one of them without changing her expression, "Hands are slippery."

    Jian Lanyi: "Master, this horoscope has not been written yet!" The

    teacher's mother said earnestly, "The best time to plant a tree is ten years ago, followed by Now, Xiaoyi, study hard!" [Note]

    Jian Lanyi read all the posts, but her mind was still empty, and she couldn't help but think of the accident just now.

    I don't know if Yuexing will hate her because of the accident just now? Would he hate her pheromones?

    Her pheromone is sea salt, isn't it a bit salty?

    ...

    Lu Yuan was comforted by the other three people, and returned to Alpha's apartment.

    Suddenly, the optical brain display received a message from Jian Lanyi.

    Lu Yuan:! Finally, are you going to confess to me? !

    Open it and have a look.

    Jian Lanyi: Can the salty taste of pheromones be alleviated?

    Lu Yuan:? ? ?

    Why did you ask him this pheromone question? But this is common sense! ? Everyone knows that the taste of pheromones cannot be changed! !

    Jian Lanyi waited for a while, and received a message.

    Lu Yuan: No! This is common sense!

    Two exclamation marks are full of stubbornness.

    After Lu Yuan replied to Jian Lanyi, he suddenly remembered, why did Jian Lanyi ask about pheromones?

    Lu Yuan: What? Does your little O friend dislike your pheromones?

    Jian Lanyi: I didn't realize that you were following me.

    Misunderstood that she has O friends, presumably saw her and Yue Xing together, most likely it was the part of the way to send Yue Xing back to the academy. Jian Lanyi received a negative answer, and suddenly her brain was shocked, and she received a message from Lu Yuan.

    Lu Yuan: I have a simple method to reduce the salty taste of pheromones, do you want to know? Just call me daddy.

    To alleviate the salty taste, Lu Yuan thought, it would be better if you drink more water.

    Three sentences, let Alpha call me "Dad". He is just an Alpha who is proficient in concentration dilution.

    The author has something to say:

    Note: From a book called "dead aid" by the author Dambisa Moyo