Because of this accident, Jian Lanyi and Qian Qinxue had to fight head-on. She wanted to lead the three of them to the place where the bomb was placed, but Qian Qinxue and the others saw the arrangement.

    Now that it was seen, it was useless, confronting 3v2 head-on, Jian Lan wanted to turn the tide, but Xia Lin took the first step, leaving her alone and being besieged by 3 people. In the end, Jian Lanyi thought they were still defeated.

    Off the court, Song Qiyi narrowed his eyes with a smile, and said to Jian Lanyi who had just come out, "How about it, the brothers and sisters are still very good." Jian     Lanyi

    : "Yes."

A variety of training methods enhance the tacit understanding and ability among members. Under the witness of other members of the league team, Jian Lanyi grew rapidly, and in the final duel, Song Qiyi already had a 40% chance of winning when she singled out Song Qiyi.

    …

    When the Legion League officially started, Jian Lanyi heard that Z-66 had cooperated with Y-01 to destroy a small part of the minions of the World of Oblivion Organization. They followed the Perfume Assassination World and the Muyuan Star explosion to find the relevant personnel. a seizure.

    As for Rhine, it is said that they have recently stayed in the prison in peace and order, without any movement.

    The Legion League is an annual grand competition. It is usually held the day after the Imperial Star Celebration. The purpose of holding it is to determine the allocation of legion resources in the future, and to show the strength of the empire. Therefore, the whole process of the game will be broadcast live.

    As a league team, they need to attend on the day of the Imperial Interstellar Celebration.

    Jian Lanyi finally changed into a white-gold dress, which was crisp and stylish. The dress was embroidered with the pattern of sunflowers, the star flower of Zhaohui, and supplemented by a light-gold belt. At this time, she looked completely different from her usual training appearance, and her momentum was stronger.

    Since it was an important ceremony, she sat upright with Zhaohui's league team. She wore a high ponytail and showed her round head.

    Even when other people saw her, they said: "Not bad! You are energetic." The

    spirited little A Jian Lanyi resisted sleepiness and listened to the long speeches of the people on the stage.

    Then she felt her elbow being touched, and she found that Ming Kaixin handed over a candy, thinking that she had been prepared for this kind of occasion.

    Jian Lanyi took it and ate it. Suddenly, a gust of fresh air rushed straight to her head. She woke up instantly.

    Feeling full of energy, she looked towards the high platform.

    Sitting at the top is Emperor Euryska the Great. On the surface, he is in charge of all affairs of the empire, but in fact, under the infiltration of the Valentin family, his power is just an empty shell.

    The next highest seats are Marshal Van Lundin and Marshal Mu.

    Marshal Van Lundin looks thoughtful and aggressive, with a strong momentum; Marshal Mu looks more refined and easy-going, with a restrained momentum.

    Originally, this time it had nothing to do with her. After watching the performance of the flying mecha, the interstellar ceremony came to an end. At this time, Van Lundin suddenly added a project.

    Marshal Van Lundin: "Today's performance is very similar to Marshal Mu's style, very gentle." This year's interstellar ceremony was arranged by Marshal Mu.