Intro

Title: 我家先生娇弱不能自理[女A男O] | My husband is too weak to take care of himself [Female A Male O]
Author: 姜缺圆

In the ABO era, divided citizens all need to attend Imperial College.

1. Jian Lanyi is an Alpha. She was obsessed with training and couldn't extricate herself until she heard about an Omega in the academy: "I heard that Omega is very beautiful, but this one is big and thick!"

"I heard that Omega has delicate hands, so don't learn this one Flower arranging and sewing, but manipulating the mecha!"

At first, Jian Lanyi just wanted to compete with him, but found that he was not as big and three thick as the rumors said, but cold and desperate, with a slender waist and long legs, and more importantly, an outstanding fighting talent...

2. Yue Xing is an Omega. My friend heard that Fighter A came to make trouble. After running to the training ground, he saw Yue Xing collapsed on the ground.

"Damn it! I'll find someone to teach her a lesson!"

"Wait a minute..."

"You said it's not good to take flower arrangement class with me?"

"No way," Yue Xing paused, the corner of his mouth curled up, "How can you attract her?" Where is your attention? Haha-" The laughter stopped abruptly, "Quick, give me an injection of the inhibitor!"

3. Jian Lanyi got her wish and embraced the beauty, and a group of Alphas who had been beaten by her husband came to laugh at her for marrying a "O Tiger", Jian Lanyi clenched her fists and hit all the Alphas.

"Nonsense, my husband is an Omega. He is too weak to take care of himself. I have to take good care of him."

Note: 1v1, he 1. The male protagonist has an Omega physique, but the top talent only teases the female protagonist. 2. The heroine has a very thick filter of frailty towards the hero. 3. Interstellar ABO, early-campus and late-stage army, there are many private establishments~ 4. There is no small red flower because 2000 was updated on the same day. [If you like it, click a favorite~~] Content label: I have a soft spot for strong female mechs in the future. Keyword: Protagonist: Jian Lanyi, Yue Xing┃ Supporting roles: Lu Yuan, Qin Guang, Si Bowen, etc.┃ Others: