*Bonus Chapter*

💜💜💜

So, this is an unplanned bonus chapter! This story just past 50K reads, which is just crazy!! Thanks for all the reads, it's been so fun to share this with you! So as a thank you, I'm going to post a one shot. I actually wrote this scene months ago but it just didn't seem to fit the story by the time I got here. This one is pure smut though 😂 So if that's not your thing, feel free to skip! I'll have another post for you soon 😘

💜💜💜

When Yoongi got home, the house seemed empty. Jimin had said he was going to take their hybrids shopping, so it was expected. Yoongi kicks off his shoes and makes his way to the kitchen. But he pauses half way and turns towards the bedroom, there are some definite R rated sounds coming from the bedroom, mostly Y/N and it goes straight to his dick.

Who was getting those kinds of sounds out of her? He almost trips in his haste to get to the bedroom. He pushes open the door and freezes.

Y/N is on her stomach mewling into the mattress as Jin lays on top of her, rolling into her with long hard thrusts. Everytime she does something he doesn't like he growls and nips her ear, and she mewls louder.

Yoongi's unsure if he's ever seen her so submissive, but he knows nobody has got her to mewl like that except him, not Namjoon, not Hoseok, not Jungkook.

Yoongi closes the door as quietly as he can, never taking his eyes off their bodies moving together. Jin is beautiful, his muscles taught as he thrusts over and over, his cute curled tail bouncing just above the curve of his tight ass.

Yoongi wants to see his dick, see what he is pressing into Y/N. His caramel skin is dewy with sweat, Yoongi watches a few drops fall into Y/N.

Y/N tries to lift herself up on her elbows and he growls, nipping at her ear.

Yoongi is hard as a rock now. He palms himself against his sweats to relieve some of the pressure. Jin notices him then and sits up right, his eyes wide in surprise, still balls deep in Y/N.

"Yoongi!" He says in surprise. Yoongi rakes his body, his wide shoulders, less toned than some of the other men in his life, but lean and beautiful.

"Can I watch?" Y/N is panting and whimpering. Holy shit, she's a mess, how did he do that? Jin leans down to her ear.

"Want your owner to watch how well I fuck you?" He says sweetly into her ear, gently sucking on her earlobe. She nods into the sheets frantically and he rewards her with some well placed thrusts.

Yoongi moves closer to the bed, gently reaching out to stroke the face of his fucked out kitty. God, she looks fucking beautiful! He can't help palming himself through his sweats again.

"Let me see," Jin commands. Yoongi stares at him in shock. Was he asking to see his cock? Never breaking his rhythm, Jin growls low, "Pull it out."

Yoongi fumbles with the waistband of his sweats and pulls them down over his angry cock.

"What's turning you on most?" Jin asks with a wicked smile. Yoongi is shocked into silence, but Jin doesn't wait for an answer, turning his attention back to the mewling kitten. "Hmm, what a lucky kitty! You get such a pretty cock!"

Yoongi blushes at the comment and Y/N reaches a fever pitch in her cries, begging him to let her come. Jin reaches one hand underneath, probably rubbing at her clit, as he frantically pumps into her and Yoongi can't help tugging at himself desperately.

She comes with a long yowl, writhing under Jin as he slows his thrusts and lets her ride out her high. When she has calmed down more, he leans over to kiss her before he pulls out and smacks her ass with a chuckle.

Yoongi sees him for the first time. He's long, curving up towards his belly. He is soaking wet with Y/N's release. Fuck! He can't stop himself from tugging harshly at his dick, even as Jin watches him.

Jin crawls over to him, coming to stop right in front of him. Jin tugs at Yoongi's hips, bringing him right up against the bed. Yoongi lets go of himself and grabs Jin's shoulders in surprise. He takes the end of Yoongi's shirt and pulls it up and off, then he pushes his own hips forward, pressing his dick right up against Yoongi's.

They stare at each other, dicks twitching against each other. Then Jin reaches down, grabs both of them in one big hand and begins to masturbate them together.

"Oh shit!" Yoongi cries out. Jin grins and begins sucking at his neck.

"Hmm Yoongi, you feel so good, just like Jimin said you did." Now he understands how he got Y/N to make those sounds, he was about to make them himself. Yoongi clings to Jin's shoulders for dear life.

"Look Yoongi," Jin demands, pulling away enough that if he looks down, he can see his hand pleasuring both dicks, sticky in his hand from Y/N's release and pre cum from both dicks.

Yoongi does as he's told, panting and moaning at the sight. Jin can tell he's close. Good, because he's close too and he really wants Yoongi to come first. Jin picks up the pace, even thrusting into his hand, adding friction to their cocks.

Yoongi collapses into Jin as he comes, shooting hot cum all over Jin's naked chest, he moans into Jin's neck and Jin comes then too. Their mixed cum coating his hand, he spreads it slowly down their cocks.

Gasping, Yoongi tugs Jin into a sloppy kiss. He whimpers when Jin squeezes him a little. Then Yoongi pulls away and Jin holds up his sticky hand. He spreads his fingers and strings of cum cling between them.

"Come here, Y/N." She scampers over to him, no hesitation and starts lapping at his hand. He pats her head fondly.

Yoongi is far beyond intimated by this puppy. Jin was a force to be reckoned with. 

💜💜💜

There's just something about dom Jin that hits so gooooood!! 

💜💜💜