Heating Up

💜💜💜

I loved reading your comments on the last chapter! Haha! I don't do smut warnings, but since I'm already here and you guys kind of already know it's coming, there's going to be smut in the next few chapters. 😂 Enjoy and let the drama begin! 😝😈

💜💜💜

You don't feel very well during dinner, but you don't say anything to anyone and pretend like everything's fine. Last night, Yoongi told you that he made a deal with Jimin. They were going to sneak away during movie night to spend some time together and you would not be the reason they canceled.

After dinner, Jin, Yoongi, and Jimin clean up dinner, Hobi and Joon start looking for a movie, and Tae and Kook bring in all the blankets and pillows they can find to make a fluffy space on the floor, since you can no longer all fit on the couches.

You start to feel hazy and hot, like you just want to take off all your clothes and take a cold shower hot. You stand in the middle of the room as everyone moves around you. It almost feels like you need to throw up. Yoongi uses the distraction of everyone setting up for the movie to drag Jimin to the door.

"We'll be right back," He throws over his shoulder just as the door starts to close behind them. You don't know why, but it makes you feel like crying.

"Come on Y/N!" Jungkook tugs you towards the couch and you suddenly want to jump him right there. You push down your lust and sit down on the couch. You pull your knees up to your chest to discourage anyone from putting their head into your lap or snuggling with you. You have a feeling you know what's happening and you don't want anyone near you.

As soon as the door to the bedroom is closed, Yoongi jumps Jimin, pressing him back into the wall while kissing him furiously.

"Fuck, I want you so bad!" He growls into Jimin's lips, his hands going up his shirt and pulling Jimin closer by his hips.

"Shit Yoongi!" Jimin moans as Yoongi attacks his neck.

"Can I fuck you, baby boy?" Yoongi bites Jimin's bottom lip and presses his hips even closer.

"Yes please!" Jimin gasps.

Fuck not now, not now. You have a sneaking suspicion that Yoongi and Jimin are fucking and you're happy for him, you are, but you really, really need him. The lights are low and everyone is focused on the movie so no one notices as you quickly wipe tears away.

You should have told Yoongi earlier! Maybe you should go lock yourself in the bathroom, but you're nervous to even move, you don't want any attention on you, because you know if they notice, they might not wait for Yoongi and you don't want that to happen, the idea actually scares you. You know you aren't thinking clearly, that's why you need Yoongi. What the fuck was keeping him?

Yoongi groans as he slowly thrusts into Jimin's tight ass, fuck he looks so beautiful underneath him. Jimin's biting his lip and gripping the sheets above his head, tightening his grip with every thrust. Yoongi leans over him, freeing the sheet from Jimin's grip and lacing his fingers with Jimin's as he snaps his hips against Jimin over and over again. The way Jimin pleads, moans and cries, it has Yoongi coming fast. Why had he waited so long for this moment?

Yoongi pulls out, letting go of Jimin's hands so he can suck at Jimin's balls and squeeze his exquisite cock. It's warm and velvety in his hand. Jimin whimpers his name and the sound sends a shiver down his spine.

"Roll over Min," Yoongi commands with a slap to his thigh. Jimin complies, rolling onto his stomach. The muscles in his back ripple and settle as he does. Yoongi runs a hand up his spine and then presses into his shoulder, forcing him to be flush with the mattress. Yoongi then palms his luscious ass, pulling his cheeks apart. He spits against Jimin's puckered hole for added lube, catching the runoff on the tip of his cock before pressing into Jimin again. Jimin cries out again at the re-entry and Yoongi begins fucking in earnest.