Change of Plans

When Yoongi pulls in with Jungkook, Jimin is already waiting for them, looking particularly cheeky but Yoongi doesn't want to draw attention to it while Jungkook is in the room.

Yoongi folds Jimin into his arms and breathes him in. The longer he knows Jimin, the more addictive he becomes. Everything about him draws him in, the way he is always ready to laugh, the way he reads people so well and wants to help them feel better, and the way he is always ready to roast anyone. He loves his pillowy lips, his cute giggles, and the way his hands are dwarfed by his as he holds them.

Yoongi kisses him lazily and only breaks away when Jungkook clears his throat loudly.

"What? Are you jealous Kook?" Jimin teases. Jungkook huffs, pushing Yoongi out of the way and tugging Jimin into a heated kiss. Yoongi watches Jungkook dominate his boyfriend speechless for several seconds before Jungkook walks away and gets a banana milk out of the fridge without another glance.

"What the fuck was that?" Jimin asks incredulously.

"You're such a little shit sometimes!" Yoongi says in exasperation. Jungkook says nothing, just smirks at the pair.

"Where are Y/N and Hoseok?" Yoongi asks Jimin. Jimin immediately giggles.

"Well, they are getting better acquainted with each other upstairs." Jimin's cheeky look when he first walked in makes sense now.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!" Yoongi groans.

"Don't be a prude, they've been pretty quiet," Jimin counters with a sly smile.

"What do you mean they're getting better acquainted?" Jungkook asks, frowning, knowing he's missing some kind of nuance. Jimin bursts into a fit of giggles and Yoongi glares at Jimin. Jungkook's stare bores into Yoongi as he waits for an answer.

"Like you and Yoongi got better acquainted yesterday," Jimin smirks at Yoongi. He flips Jimin off and Jimin raises his eyebrows suggestively in return. Jungkook pauses for a moment before understanding clears the confusion.

"I'm going to join them!" He pushes away from the counter and makes towards the stairs.

"You can't just join them!" Yoongi protests. Jungkook looks back at him confused.

"Why can't I? Will they get mad at me?" He suddenly looks worried.

"They won't get mad, Yoongi's just a prude, go on upstairs," Jimin urges playfully. Jungkook goes up a few stairs and turns back.

"Would you be mad at me, Yoongi?" Jimin punches his shoulder.

"No, of course not Kookie, go on up." He rubs his shoulder as Jungkook opens the door.

"I want to join you two, is that ok? Yoongi thinks it might not be," Jungkook says unsurely, but the desire in his voice is enough to make anyone crumble to their knees in front of him.

"Yoongi's a prude!" Hoseok says lightly, "Come on in Kookie!" Jungkook enters the room and closes the door behind him.

Yoongi glares at Jimin, "I'm not a prude!" He insists. Jimin just shrugs.

"I wouldn't know," He retorts looking Yoongi straight in the eye. The sass on this man. Yoongi looks away, irritated, embarrassed and slightly guilty.

"They're hybrids, its what hybrids typically do in packs, does it really bother you?" Jimin slides up to Yoongi, tracing a heart onto Yoongi's shirt with the sexiest pout. Yoongi groans with longing.

"No it doesn't bother me, it's just a lot to keep up with and unexpected." Yoongi mumbles out. Jimin's sexy pout turns into a brilliant smile and leans in to lightly kiss the corner of Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi hears Y/N giggle upstairs.