Jimin's Game

"Are you ok if Jimin joins us?" His whisper makes you shiver again and you look at Jimin. What had been a sliver of lust in now completely eclipsing his face. Your breathing starts to get heavy when you remember the kisses you've already shared, the ones that could have gone further. You slowly nod your head.

Some signal must have passed between the two, because Jimin comes to the bed, sitting on the edge next to you. He strokes your cheek.

"Did Tae treat you well?" He asks sweetly and you nod. His eyes travel down to where you're still clutching the blanket to your chest. He hooks one finger under yours, "Can I?"

Nervously, you let the blanket drop and he moves it off your lap. He climbs onto the bed and as he moves to hover over you, you lean back on your elbows.

"Damn kitty cat, you are so..." He trails off, looking you up and down. He grabs your thighs and tugs you forward. You fall onto your back surprised. Jimin places a hand on either side of your head, "So cute!"

"Cute? You can't say someone's cute with that lead up! It's just mean!" You complain with a pout. Jimin and Tae laugh.

"No? How about absolutely staggering? Devastatingly gorgeous?" You don't have a chance to respond because he leans down and kisses you, escalating the kiss quickly. You moan into the kiss, gripping his hair. Jimin palms your ribs and begins kissing down your sternum.

"Did Tae use his tongue, honey?" You shake your head.

"I was doing a lot of other things, Min!" You look over at Tae who pouts at his partner.

"Oh, I bet you did baby boy!" Jimin winks at you when you look back, "Don't worry, I've got you kitty!" Jimin, fully clothed, wastes no time in settling between your legs. You moan loud and long as his tongue presses into your clit before sucking on it gently. He slips two fingers into you.

"Oh fuck Jimin!" His chuckle sends a sweet tremor through you. Tae grabs your chin and turns your head to him. He captures your lips, kissing you as Jimin continues to fuck you with his fingers. Tae's free hands find his way to your breasts. Within minutes, a whirlwind of an orgasm has you clenching around Jimin's fingers.

"Fuck!" You whimper as they both pull away.

"Tae, you want to play a game?" Jimin sticks his fingers in his mouth and sucks your juices from them. His eyes roll back in his head, "Oh my hell, you taste amazing! I'm half tempted to fuck you with my tongue again!"

"What's the game Min?" Tae looks down at you with a predatory stare. Jimin begins to strip. You lift yourself up to watch. Oh damn, that tattoo on his ribs!

"Let's see who can last the longest?" He smirks at you, now as naked as his partner. You flop onto the bed. They are going to fucking ruin you!

They begin taking turns fucking you, always pulling out right before they're going to come. You get no such break. Your orgasms come one after the other until you're exhausted in the most pleasurable way possible.

"Fuck Jimin, I don't think I'm going to last much longer!" Tae groans.

"Are you giving up?" Jimin smirks and Tae rolls his eyes.

"What does the loser have to do?" He asks wearily.

"Finish the others off." Jimin blinks slowly, his grin growing wider. This is it, this is how you die!

"Fuck it!" Tae flips you onto your stomach, raises your ass, and thrusts in. "I'm not going to last long babe." You acknowledge him with a nod into the sheets. Your next orgasm is close, but not close enough. You just revel in the feel of him, in his frantic thrusting and marvel at the pleasure your body gives him.