Prologue

His owner is loudly talking on the phone. They are in the middle of a small shop and it's embarrassing, his ears betray him, lying flat against his skull clearly showing everyone his shame. There are some disagreements about the booking tonight and it looks like they are going to cancel it all together. This has been happening more and more often. His owner, she just doesn't make or keep friends very well, especially since she is always drunk or high these days.

He sighs and looks away, rubbing gently at the bruises on his neck. He wouldn't be upset at all if it was canceled, he is sore and tired and he is never in the mood to have strangers touch him. But that isn't a right he has, that is just the sad reality of his life and he just has to make the best of it.

He casually scans the crowd, mostly to distract him from the conversation his owner is having. All these people living normal lives, coming and going as they pleased just because they are lucky enough to be born human. It is enough to dampen any spirit. Seokjin wasn't born human, not all the way at least.

He is a Shiba Inu hybrid. He has light tan ears that poke out of his light colored hair and he has a curly tail, that's what makes him stand out, people love the curly tail- and his wide shoulders. In general, he is a very beautiful hybrid, that is just a fact. If his owner wasn't falling apart, things would be so different. They used to be able to pick and choose their clients, she used to listen and she used to care. That was years ago, before the drugs.

As he continues to scan the crowd, he is drawn to one figure in particular, she is like a magnet, he can't look anywhere else. A beautiful hybrid stops in her tracks looking at him. Her tail is long and white with spots, draped over her arm to prevent it from dragging on the floor. Her hair is gray and so beautifully long.

Her gaze on him is so intense that he almost wishes he can look away. She talks with the human next to her, never breaking their stare. He watches the human look him up and down, and feels self conscious. He shifts from one foot to the other.

She begins to move his way, her face set, her eyes almost desperate. It is as if she identified him as her prey and she is determined to have him. As she gets closer, he can smell her, the strong smokey smell of an alpha exotic cat. Everything about her says, you are mine, I will have you at all costs. Why is there this feeling of hope rising in his chest? It is making it hard to breath.

She stops right in front of him, almost toe to toe, looking up at him. Her eyes are feline, a steely gray, boring into him with a passion that he doesn't understand. She tentatively lifts her hand to touch his neck, to touch the bruises there. He feels a shiver run up his spine at the touch of her soft fingers.

"Do you need help?" She asks in a low whisper. He gasps, suddenly realizing he has been holding his breath. He can't help but lean into her hand and close his tired eyes. Yes, he needs help, he so desperately needs help, but what can this beautiful hybrid do for him?

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He snaps his eyes open, staring at his owner wide eyed. The hope that he had scattering in an instant.

The human this hybrid came with steps in front of his owner, a large smile on his fairy like face. He sticks a hand out to her, throwing her off guard for a moment. She glares at him in confusion.

"Park Jimin! Sorry it looks like my hybrid has taken a fancy to yours, is he for sell?"

💜💜💜Hello Friends! Welcome to my new story! I have already written most of this story out and I plan to update a few times a week, so add this to your library 😁 This story is OT7, but it takes Jin the longest to come into the story so I thought I would give you a preview.

This story does contain language and smut, like right away 😅 I won't have warnings, so please don't read if you don't like that. Also polyamory so be warned now! I hope you enjoy and keep coming back! I also have my first Fanfic already posted so take a look at that as well.💜💜💜