Red Cargos, Black Combat

Adding Hoseok to the mix amps up the pressure to go shopping, especially since Namjoon seems reluctant to let Hoseok borrow anything.

"Why don't you just give me your card and Jimin can take us?" Yoongi is in the shower and you are talking to him through the shower curtain as you sit on the toilet seat.

"You and your new make out buddy?" He jests. Jimin had texted him last night in a panic after making out with you, but Yoongi was more than fine with it at this point. You scoff.

"No, I need to go." He turns off the water and opens the curtain. You hold out a towel and he begins drying himself off. His body is on full display for you, it's inevitable what happens next.

You let your fingers travel his skin from chest to hips. You pull him by the hips closer to the toilet seat you're sitting on.

"What are you up to Y/N?" He chuckles but doesn't resist as your fingers caress his thighs.

"I think you're stressed and need an outlet, and I think we got ten minutes to spare."

"Ten minutes huh?" He raises an eyebrow as you kiss his hip.

"You don't think I can make you come in 10 minutes?" You gently squeeze his balls and lick his swelling cock.

He chuckles breathlessly, but doesn't say anything, doesn't want to interrupt. You take him in your hand, pumping gently to get him hard as you suck on one ball and then the other.

"Oh honey, that feels so good!" He moans, taking your hair in his hands. As he gets harder, he begins thrusting into your hand. Fuck! As his tip appears and disappears in your hand, you openly moan.

"Take off your shirt, Y/N," He says through gritted teeth. You throw your shirt off, no bra on yet. You tuck your knees under you so your breasts are more level with his hard cock.

"How do you know me so well?" He groans as you push your breasts together, ready for him to thrust into. He grips your shoulders and begins thrusting. You both moan as the tip of his cock breaks through the swell of your breasts over and over again.

"Your cock feels a little dry," You toy.

"Mmmm, shit, you're right! Open up sweetheart!" He gently guides his thick cock into your mouth and you swallow around him, grabbing at his hips as he rocks into you. He bunches your hair on top of your head, gripping you tight.

"Oh fuck! Baby you feel so good!" He cries out and thrusts a little harder. You choke a little, but relax to let him go deeper.

You hum around him, loving the feeling of his hot, veiny cock on your tongue. He whimpers and moans with every thrust.

"Babe, I'm going to come! Can I come in your mouth?" You nod. "Fuck, fuck, fuck" His thrusts are erratic until with a final cry of pleasure, he fills your mouth with his release. You swallow, sucking him dry, salty but you love to make him come, you would do it again and again if he asked.

"Oh fuck kitten!" He pulls out and leans down to kiss you passionately. "You are so fucking perfect."

"Told you I could make you come in ten minutes," You mumble into him. His tongue licks at yours, sharing the taste of his release and it makes him shiver.

"Yes you did. Thank you baby!" You hum as you kiss him again and then move to get up.

"You aren't mad that I kissed Jimin, are you?" You ask as you both move to the bedroom.

"Of course not, we've talked about it, you know I'm ok with it." Yoongi pulls clothes from the dresser and the closet and you start to get dressed too.

"Well you apparently didn't tell Jimin, he was an anxious mess!"