Big Glass of Milk

There is something about being with Jungkook that feels amazing and new. Maybe it was because he is literally coming alive under your touch, confidently diving into your shared sexual encounter, eager to learn and quick to learn. Maybe it is because he seems so free, so happy, so satisfied, so unlike his everyday self. Maybe it is because he is so damn good and how the fuck could you be the first person he's been with?

And maybe you're biased, maybe your adoration and lust are clouding your judgment, but damn! It was some good sex!

You try to get him off as many different ways as you can, and you never get tired of his moans and cries, you want to keep dragging those sounds from his throat. You thank every lucky star you have that you have the house to yourself for hours, because you want to make it last.

He likes trying different positions. Tugging you into his lap and rocking together, then standing up and bouncing you (holy fuck! As gravity brought you slamming back on his cock!), to slow languid thrusts with him hovering over you on his elbows as the sweat from his chest dripped onto yours, to fast hurried thrusts on your hands and knees as he drove into you from behind.

You're riding him now and you love watching his eyes trace up and down your body, it makes you shiver. You stare at his body, now covered in love bites and hickeys, some of them so dark they are almost purple. You lean down, hovering just above his lips as you rock hard against his cock, making him gasp.

"Oh Kookie, you look so good for your alpha!" You coo and he whimpers.

"Alpha, can I finish on top?" He sounds agonizingly fucked out and desperate to come. You have a feeling that after this round, you are going to need to take a longer break, you are tired and if he can finish this round off with gusto, hell yes!

"Yes," You breathe out and Jungkook is already moving, hugging you close to his chest and flipping you on your back. His knees dig into the cushions of the couch as he adjusts and then starts hammering into you. He flicks your hand away when you reach for your clit, opting to do it himself.

You are going to come soon; you feel it hanging around just out of reach. Jungkook starts moaning with each thrust and you know he's coming too.

"Come for me baby!" You encourage and just like that he does, shooting his warm cum into you. The sounds he makes as he comes and the feel of him gushing inside of you is what shoots you over the edge, gasping and moaning, clenching hard around him. He sucks in a breath and continues to rock his hips in slowly until he feels your clenching stop and sees your body relax.

Collapsing on top of you, he laughs, his sweet fucked out laugh is beautiful. You both are a sticky, sweaty mess, but you feel ridiculously content and can't help but purr loudly. Jungkook shifts, resting his head on your chest so he can hear the purr loudly vibrating in your chest.

You play with his sweaty hair and will yourself to stay awake, so you can savor this moment. Your first experience with Jungkook.

"I love you, Y/N," he says quietly against your skin.

"I love you too, Jungkook!"

Just then the front door opens and the sounds of voices invade the quiet air. Jungkook shoots up to look, eyes wide.

"What the hell happened to you?" You recognize Hoseok's amused voice. You wiggle yourself into a seated position so you can see the new comers. Jungkook looks hurriedly from you, now visible shoulders up, to the group at the door. Hoseok has a sly grin on his face as he takes in all the skin he can possibly see. Jimin is laughing hard, leaning into Yoongi for support who is staring at you incredulously.

"What did you do to him?" Yoongi demands. You just shrug, stretching your arms above your head leisurely. Jungkook can't help scanning your naked body as you do, then blushes immediately and hurriedly searches for his shorts. Once Jungkook has his shorts on, he books it for the backyard, leaving you yelling after him.