My Alpha

One Sunday, the three of you are walking through the park after your mandatory stop at Yoon's Café, and Namjoon is eyeing everyone who comes by on a bike.

"Would you like to rent a bike, Namjoon?" Yoongi asks. Namjoon shakes himself and quickly refuses, but he keeps watching all the bikers. With a huff, Yoongi walks up to the next vendor and rents three bikes.

Sheepishly, Namjoon accepts the bike and before you and Yoongi can even get on your bikes, he is off with a little whoop!

"I'm thinking we should probably get him a bike!" Yoongi laughs. You lean over and kiss him before mounting your bike and pedaling hard after your German Shepherd, Yoongi, right behind you.

Namjoon feels so light and happy after they return the bikes, still reveling in the freedom that he felt as the wind blew through his hair, the complete control he had as he chose his own path. It stirs something in him and he is determined to have more control, as much control as Yoongi allows him to have.

He is going to live again, live the way that he wants to. He is going to see if he can find local poetry readings and go to them, he is going to take those classes that Yoongi has been offering to pay, who knew what else, his future looks bright and open again and it feels so good.

That night three of them watch a movie together. Yoongi plays with his hair, scratching behind his ears and it sends tingles of pleasure down his spine and into the pit of his stomach. Y/N sits on the ground next to Yoongi's legs, in front of him. He watches her ears twitching and can't help but gush at how cute they are.

He hesitates a second before reaching out and scratching right behind her ears the way that Yoongi is scratching behind his. She immediately lets out a loud purr that makes both of Yoongi and Namjoon burst out laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" She pouts at the pair. Namjoon can't help it, he reaches out and touches her bottom lip affectionately with his thumb. He watches as her long tail twitches, but that's the only reaction she gives to his touch. Suddenly she gets to her feet and starts climbing onto the couch next to him.

"I'm feeling left out!" His breath hitches as she takes her time adjusting her body to fit into his, pressing her back into his front and wrapping one of his arms around her, intertwining his fingers hers. She purrs loudly and sighs at the same time.

Namjoon isn't sure exactly what he feels at the moment, all he knows is that it feels good. When Yoongi begins scratching at his ears again, he sighs too and lets himself settle in again. He hopes that this will be the first of many cuddle sessions.

"Yoongi?" He hums in response, not looking away from his computer. You are stretched out on the window sill, one of your favorite places in the house because it let in the most sunshine, "Do you think Namjoon's cute?"

He does look at you this time, headphones only over one ear, a bewildered look on his face. You blink lazily at him, not explaining further, just waiting for him to answer.

He finally just shrugs, "Sure I do," He turns back to his monitors but you can pick out the slight blush on his cheeks.

"I think he's cute." You say nonchalantly, watching Yoongi out of the corner of your eye, he huffs a single laugh, but gives no other response. "Would you like to kiss him?"

He pulls his headphones off and turns to face you, his full attention on you. He smirks a little, sizing you up like you're sizing him up.

"It's hard to tell if this is a trap or if you're asking for permission." Yoongi says slowly. You sit up, flustered.