First Christmas Together

"Sorry! This shower is full!" Taehyung shuts the door to the bathroom in Jin's face, his own bathroom! Hoseok and Namjoon laugh from the doorway.

"Can you believe that?" Jin yells, "Why didn't they use their own shower? Those little shits!"

"Well, on the bright side, you know their shower is free!" Namjoon says helpfully. Jin glares daggers at him and he shifts uncomfortably. Namjoon looks sideways at Hoseok who is laughing hysterically, gripping the wall like it's the only thing keeping him up. Jin shakes his head in bitter disappointment at Namjoon as he stomps past on his way to Tae and Kook's room.

Everyone else is showered, dressed, and already settled before the other three hybrids make an appearance. At least Y/N has the decency to look embarrassed, tiptoeing her way in so as not to disrupt the movie currently playing. She's wearing a tank top and shorts and Jin can make out fresh bruises on her throat, chest and upper thighs. Jin growls low with lust and hears Namjoon and Hoseok growl too.

"Hush," Yoongi says lazily, "Saved you a spot Y/N." He pats the space next to him on the couch. The couch in this room is in the shape of an L and width wise only really big enough for two people to lay side by side comfortably. The other part of the L is wider, big enough for maybe three people if you cuddle. Jimin and Hoseok are cuddled there now. Jin is nuzzled up next to Namjoon on an air mattress on the floor.

Y/N's tank top hangs low as she crawls up the couch to Yoongi's side and Jin watches her perfect breasts sway. Fuck! She is so beautiful. Jin has barely registered this thought when Namjoon is rocketed into the air. He hits the carpet next to the mattress unceremoniously. The shift in weight on the mattress sends Jin rolling to the right, colliding with Hoseok. Hoseok?

Jin looks up to the couch where Hoseok used to be and sees the smirking faces of Jungkook and Taehyung as they completely engulf Jimin. They had shoved Hoseok off!

"You little shits!" Jin and Hoseok say at the same time.

"I think I bruised my ass!" Namjoon complains as he climbs painfully back onto the air mattress.

"Poor puppy!" Taehyung pouts for a moment before he smirks again, "Come here and I'll kiss it better!"

"That's it!" Jin yells, sitting up suddenly and jostling the other two on the mattress, "Where's my fly swatter?"

"Would you all calm down? I'm trying to watch a movie!" Y/N pouts indignantly. Jin sputters and then points at her threateningly.

"We'll talk later!" Then he settles in between Namjoon and Hoseok with a dignified huff.

You shift pleasantly in Yoongi's arms, purring as his warmth cocoons you. You aren't sure what woke you up at first, but you take a moment to feel him breathing behind you, observe the faint glow the Christmas tree casts around the room and you feel content. Then you hear a muffled moan and your heart stops.

You whip your head towards the other side of the couch. Jungkook and Taehyung are hovering over Jimin, Taehyung's hands up his shirt and covering Jimin's mouth with his own, Jungkook's hands are down his pants. Jimin moans again into Tae's mouth.

You aren't the only one awake now, Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok shift slowly, predatorily on the air mattress, all of them staring at Jimin.

"I told you to be quiet!" Tae hisses into Jimin's ear

"Fuck!" Jimin gives a choked moan and you sit up straight, waking up Yoongi. Jungkook pulls down Jimin's pajama pants and begins licking and sucking at Jimin's hard length. Behind you, Yoongi shifts, pulling you into his lap and kissing your shoulder. As Jimin's moans get closer together, your breathing as a group collectively gets heavier.