"Packing"

You're not sure where your boldness came from. Maybe it was from being with Tae so much today or maybe it was the way that Jin moaned earlier reminding you of your failed escapade last week, but not being intimate with Jin felt like something was incomplete.

You wait with bated breath, humming to calm your nerves, hoping he'll accept your invitation. The shower curtain pulls back and Jin walks in, completely naked. You groan at the sight and Jin chuckles. He closes the distance between you two, slowly reaching for your hips. You take his hands and put them against your wet skin firmly before tangling your hands in his hair and pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

His touches and caresses are similar to how he kisses, tender and gentle. You sigh your body against his, savoring the feeling of his touch. He pulls away.

"Are you sure this is ok?" He asks in a whisper that sends a shiver through your entire body.

"Yes!" You whisper back, reaching for another kiss, but he pulls away, getting to his knees on the shower floor. He tugs one of your legs up over his shoulder and steadies you with both hands. He winks sweetly at you before nosing open your lips and flattening his tongue, dragging it from your entrance to your clit in one slow pull.

"Shit, you taste like Taehyung!" He moans.

You let out a trembling moan and throw your head back against the shower wall. Jin sucks at your clit, then presses his tongue against your sensitive skin. You dig one hand into his hair and grab one of your breasts with the other. You moan again and again as he eats you out like he's savoring you, like he could happily do this all day.

Even though Jin is supporting you, you can feel the leg supporting you start to shake. Jin must feel it too, because he pulls away and lets your other leg drop from his shoulder. You whimper at the loss of contact.

"Y/N, you're so beautiful!" His fingers trail up your body as he gets to his feet and you shiver. "Water getting a little cold?" He adjusts the heat of the water slightly and you sigh in relief as hot water hits your skin.

You reach out for his body, tugging him close to you, watching the water play over his perfect caramel skin. He reaches between you and you watch his hand wrap around his dick and pump himself a few times.

"Oh fuck Jin!" Jin laughs and takes your hand, placing it on his twitching cock. It is warm and veiny in your hand. The running water makes it easy for you to glide up and down it. He's long and it makes you purr. Jin laughs again, pressing you back up against the shower wall by your hips before grabbing your ass and hoisting you up. You instinctually wrap your legs around his hips. Your hand is still wrapped around his length, but now it's pressing right against your core.

"Y/N..." He moans your name, pressing his forehead against yours, "Are you ready?" You nod frantically. He adjusts his grip on your ass and hikes you up a little higher. You bring his dick to your entrance and he slowly lets you fall onto it.

You throw your head back against the wall and moan loudly, he is so long, and it feels fucking amazing. You rock your hips against his and he begins to thrust, slow and gentle.

Fuck, everything about him is gentle and tender it makes you whimper.

"That feel ok, love bug?" He whispers and you nod as you whimper again. He pants into your ear, and you pull him closer, even though he's flush against you, he doesn't feel close enough. "Next time, I really want to play a little more, I want to taste your tits, I want to bite your ass." How can you not lose your shit as he whispers those dirty things in your ear in the sweetest voice possible?

"Faster, Jin!" You plead. He stops thrusting altogether and you groan in protest.

"Y/N, you know how I told you that sometimes I'm alpha?" Jin bites your neck and you whimper, clenching around his length still in you. "This is one of those times kitty cat," He growls into your ear as he slowly pulls out then thrust in hard, making you mewl.