My Fault?

You can't stop the tears that slip down your face. "Come here, kitty," Yoongi beckons to you and you fill his arms. You feel like sobbing, the thought of Jimin leaving with Taehyung and Jin makes you feel like your world is ending.

"Yoongi, they can't leave! You promised you wouldn't do that! You promised you and Jimin wouldn't do this!" You know it's not his fault, you know you should keep it to yourself, but it hurts.

"Y/N," He cups your face, wet with tears, "Y/N, do you trust me?" You look at him, the resolve in his face. You take a deep breath and nod. He kisses your forehead, "It'll all be ok, sweet kitty! I promise, I'm not giving up!"

Later that night, the three of them are packed and at the front door you all exchange hugs. The thought of each of them leaving hurts, but there's something about Jin leaving that has you feeling on edge. You feel like you have to be strong for everyone but him and it scares you that he's leaving. You have unconsciously been clinging to Jin all night, afraid if he moves, you'll start crying.

"You ready to go, Jin?" You hear Jimin ask and you cling tighter to him.

"Give me a second," Jin replies. You hear people leaving and assume it's Jimin and Taehyung going to the car. "Y/N, hun, we'll still see each other silly kitty!" His gentle voice is enough to start your tears. "Come here, love bug." He leads you into the bedroom and closes the door behind you. He sits you on the bed, spreading your legs so he can kneel in between them.

"I'm –so sorry! I didn't –mean to start –crying!" You force out through your sobs, wiping at your face.

"You're ok, love bug!" He rubs your sides and kisses your forehead.

"Things will never be the same, Jin! It hurts, I don't want you guys to go!" He moves to the bed next to you, pulling you into his lap.

"Hush, kitten, everything's going to be alright!" He rocks you and strokes your hair. "Soon we'll be able to drive, so we'll be able to visit even when Jimin and Yoongi are busy. And you bet your ass I'm going to come see you guys as often as I can!" He pulls you into a long, comforting kiss. You sigh when he pulls away, you feel empty but comforted at the same time

His chocolate eyes soften, his whole face softens as he smiles at you, "I feel like I've been waiting for you my whole life! There's no way I'm letting go, ever!" When he kisses you again, it's fierce, his tongue captivating yours. He pushes into the kiss, dominating you in a way that you never thought you would be ok with until this very moment. He ends the kiss by biting your bottom lip and tugging it gently before letting it go. It was breathtaking and a little nerve wracking how you were ready to do absolutely anything he asked you to.

"You are mine Y/N and where I live will never change that. Do you understand?" His intensity sends a shiver down your spine. You can't help feeling aroused, but you tamp it down, letting out a shaky breath and nodding. Then his sweet, soft smile is there again and he kisses your forehead before leaning his against it. "Everything's going to be ok, love bug!"

The next three weeks felt like agony for Yoongi and he was sure he wasn't the only one. Jimin, Tae, and Jin had stayed at a hotel nearby for the first week, but then Jimin's classes ended for winter break mid November and the trio went to stay with Jimin's parents, almost a four hour drive away. Jungkook and Taehyung video called everyday. Jin would call Y/N, Hoseok, and Namjoon alternatively. But Jimin has been eerily quiet.

Yoongi ends the call before it goes to voicemail. His fifth call to Jimin today. Damn that man! Maybe it's karma for all the times he got lost in work and didn't answer Jimin. Yoongi tries to keep his frustration under control as he leaves the room and goes downstairs to the kitchen. He pours himself a drink and grumbles as he drinks it.

What's One MoreOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara