Purr

"I can't believe you knew that was happening and you didn't tell me!" Hoseok complains loudly for probably the tenth time. This morning when everyone came together for breakfast, it was painfully obvious that things had progressed with Yoongi, Namjoon, and Jungkook, and Hoseok was pissed, mostly at you for being the smoke screen.

Jimin didn't need Hoseok today and so when he was given the option to go and spend his free time in the studio or stay home and scold you, he chose to do that. Now it was just the two of you. Namjoon was working a shift at the library and Yoongi had taken Jungkook to the dojo before going downtown to work with an artist on recording a new song.

You stare at the canvas, thinking what kind of story you wanted to tell, but nothing is coming. You sigh and pout, waiting for inspiration to hit you over the head. That happens sometimes right?

Hoseok sits on the couch watching Y/N paint. He's 50% annoyed, annoyed because she knew what was going on downstairs and said nothing, did nothing with him. The Breed had made its way out of his system, but he still felt the need to breed, it was his breeding season and yet, scenting Y/N and making out with Jungkook and Namjoon is the closest he's come. But now that Y/N has crossed the line with Jungkook, he's 25% hopeful, 25% horny as hell. He thinks she's almost there, almost ready to cross that line with him, but he needs to tip her over the edge.

As he watches her paint, he can tell by her body language that she's upset. Her tail twitching in agitation, her knit brows, and her normal methodical strokes are erratic.

She finally drops her brush in a cup and sighs. He can feel his own tail twitch as he watches her wash her hands and lean against the counter, her face turned away from him.

"Y/N, take a break and come hang out with me."

"As long as you stop harassing me about last night!" She drops into the couch next to him, drying her wet hands on her shorts. He doesn't think she wants him to ask about it, about why painting is so frustrating right now, so he doesn't.

"You know, you never asked me and Namjoon to perform our song for you," He says by way of distraction and she latches onto it gratefully.

"I didn't want to embarrass him, he practically begged me not to make him!" She smiles and Hoseok feels himself relax.

"He actually didn't do that bad! I don't know what he was worrying about." He reaches out to stroke her cheek. "Want me to perform it for you? I changed it up a little bit, I think you'll like it!"

Her eyes brighten in excitement and she claps her hands, "Yes please, Hobi!" He loves watching the worry melt off her pretty face.

"Perfect! I chose this song just for you!"

You settle into the couch as Hoseok turns on a Bluetooth speaker and searches for the right song. He winks at you as he takes his starting position. You know the song immediately, "Purr" by KEV1Z.

(A/N: You should play this song in the background to get you in the zone if you haven't heard it before. I have it on repeat some days, I LOVE it! Haha! You really can imagine any combination of Hoseok's beautiful dance moves, but in my mind when the song drops at purr, I imagine those slow body rolls during the No More Dream dance break 😝 You know the ones I'm talking about? If not, go watch it because damn...)

You're in awe as he body bounces to the beat, as if the song was made for his body. As the chorus comes up Hoseok sings along with it

"If you love me right, then I'll promise I'll make you purr!" And then you lose your shit as he slowly rolls and thrusts his hips to the drop. You fist your shorts and can't move as the song continues. His moves are a mix of smooth and sensual, playful and sharp. Every time the chorus plays and he thrusts his hips within arms distance from your face, you get wetter.