Committed To You

You open the lid and squeal in delight, making everyone in the circle jump.

"What the fuck?" Yoongi yells in surprise.

"For fucks sake Y/N!" Jimin yells right after him.

"Yeah, what the hell? I thought my heart was going to explode!" Hoseok clutches at his chest.

"Me too!" Jin laughs loudly.

You don't care, you squeal again as you pull out one of the cat shaped pastries and hold it up, "Look at how cute it is!" You exclaim. Everyone laughs this time and they begin pulling out different treats from their boxes to show.

"These are so good, Jin!" Jungkook says enthusiastically, wiggling in his seated position. Jin's eyes crinkle in a cute, proud smile. Yoongi closes his box and sets it to the side with a smile.

"You want to go next, Jungkook?" Jungkook nods and closes his bento box too. He then hands out his gifts to everyone.

"I expect to see these up in everyone's rooms!" He chides as he sits back down with a smug smile. You tear off the wrapping paper and swoon. It's a picture of you and Jungkook. You remember this moment. You were both lying in the grass and he told you to close your eyes. He began kissing your nose, your forehead, your lips. You had no idea he was taking pictures. In this picture your eyes are still closed and so are Jungkook's as he kisses your nose. The editing is so beautiful.

You turn to him and see that his smug smile is now soft, fond. He's watching everyone finger their photos, all of them lost in the memory just like you had been. You turn Jungkook's chin towards you.

"Thank you, baby!" You whisper before you kiss him softly. Jin steals him a couple of seconds later to kiss him too.

"What do you think Y/N?" He holds out his framed photo. It's a picture of their profiles just like yours. You can't see most of Jin's face because it's buried in Jungkook's neck, but Jungkook's cute scrunchy grin in the photo makes you coo, "We could put them on either side of our dresser?" You nod.

"How did you even take some of these?" Yoongi asks, looking around at everyone else's. Jungkook just shrugs and it makes you wonder about the smug smile he had on earlier.

"My turn!" Taehyung says cheerily and hands out boxes to everyone. Taehyung bounces in excitement as he watches everyone open their gift. You pull off the lid of your box and gasp. Inside is the most beautiful mug you have ever seen. You pull it out and it fits perfectly in your hands.

Your name is carved into the bottom and the rest of the cup is glazed with a sunset of colors starting with a creamy orange at the bottom, melding into a darker richer orange before phasing into a deep red and then a regal purple before ultimately ending with a black blue at the rim. Little stars are carved delicately in the dark sky.

"Tae, it's so beautiful!" He smiles as you lean in to kiss him.

"It's perfect!" Hoseok beams. He holds up his cup, which is the opposite of yours, a beautiful sunrise, which matches Hoseok perfectly. You all take a few minutes to compare before everyone settles down, ready for the next gift.

"Since Y/N's is upstairs, Yoongi and I will go next," Jimin says sweetly.

"You went in on something together?" Tae asks surprised as Jimin hands him a box. The boxes they hand you are small and fit in the palm of your hand. Something about this gift feels bigger than a mug or a bracelet and everyone hesitates to open it.

"Go ahead," Yoongi urges. You all slowly open your boxes. You gasp. An exquisite silver band sits in a velvet jewelry box. You look around the room and see everyone else looking around too. Jimin and Yoongi hold up their hands, they are both wearing silver rings.